AHHHHHHHHHH!ZOMG!Eric.o_O Is that you?-zooms inOH yeah, thats your big head alright.:)It's a new look for you, be confident & rock it!
;ooh no he didn't GURUL [/shaniqua from down the skreet]I'm kidding.it's cute though I'll miss your hair.
I totally didn't think you would go through with it. You should make your mustache thinner, you'd look so awesome :)
lmao well that kills my attraction lmao. you lookin more like jayz in yo BANNER than pharell. lol!R.I.P. ERIC'S FRO. U WILL MISSED BY ARI!
;O!!IT LOOKS SO GOOD!I like it.. its like a whole new.. personomgggghaha awwww!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHH!
ZOMG!
Eric.
o_O
Is that you?
-zooms in
OH yeah, thats your big head alright.
:)
It's a new look for you, be confident & rock it!
;o
oh no he didn't GURUL [/shaniqua from down the skreet]
I'm kidding.
it's cute though I'll miss your hair.
I totally didn't think you would go through with it. You should make your mustache thinner, you'd look so awesome :)
lmao well that kills my attraction lmao. you lookin more like jayz in yo BANNER than pharell. lol!
R.I.P. ERIC'S FRO. U WILL MISSED BY ARI!
;O!!
IT LOOKS SO GOOD!
I like it.. its like a whole new.. person
omgggg
haha awwww!
Post a Comment