
I just realized though ... it's too late for me to be President. Like, that starts when you're in middle school. You have to pretty much be active in school government from then through high school. Get straight A's and all of that nonsense. Go to a great school like Brown or Harvard ... then be a lawyer or something. Isn't that the process, or how it seems?
I messed up somewhere in there and now I'm mad. I kind of want to be President now. Sure, there's like, tons of responsibility that comes along with it. Leader of the free world, blah blah blah ... OKAY? I mean, just because I'm living with my mom, I can't run the world? How judgmental is that.
Seriously though, I really would like to be President. Some people don't have that experience and still get called on to run Like, Jay-Z? Well, we know he could never win it (then again, he is Hov) ... but he's sort of like hip-hop's president and you'll always see signs like "Jigga for Prez!". Or maybe a better example is Oprah. I think if she spent some years in the Senate, she'd cause trouble for some people. Hillary just went to the Senate like, 8 years ago and look how far she's gotten. Plus, people like Oprah more than Hillary. Maybe everyone except me. I don't care too much for how she down talks hip-hop. Like, that's MY life. We do a lot of things wrong, but shuddup. If I was the voting type, I wouldn't vote for her!
So yeah ... that was a prime example of ranting.
I've just started watching Heroes and I think I'd rather be one of them than the President. I think I just really want to be something special, to stand out from the rest. A lot of people are content with just being like everyone else, or blending in. I don't feel that way, CAN'T feel that way. I know I was destined to do something.
Not sure how you all feel but fuck it. The crowd is not moi. I'd rather be what the crowd came to see. I think I understand the balance though. Like, there has to be the people on tv, as well as the people at home watching. There has to be the people that are content just watching, looking at everyone else.
Thing is ... I want to be seen.
1 comment:
lol @ the anti-christ.
=/
Post a Comment