There are less things to blog about these days, I'm finding out. Less blogworthy things. I don't want to be one of those "I woke up and ate 5 cookies" type of bloggers. I figure my shit could be a little meaningful, you know?
I'm still so focused on my goal, which is good. Looking at some pictures has me even more motivated. Getting out of this house has me even more motivated. I think for the most part I'm just trying to cut back on unnecessary things. We live in a time of excess, and I can't really be in that kind of lifestyle, at this moment. I kind of HAVE to be conservative.
So pretty much, there's nothing on my agenda except school-video games-read-work. Maybe not in that order, but at least school's first. Throw in some Spongebob in there, some writing, DEFINITELY some eating ... and that's my life for the next 4 months. I'm pushing myself! Like, have you ever pushed yourself to do good? You know that it's in you, but you're just lazy ... until something gives and you have to just push yourself to that place where you wanna be. I've been running on bad gas for so long, and my car is dead ... and now I have to push myself to the finishline. In the grand scheme of things, I'll just get stronger.
I'm reading this book, "Letters to a Young Brother" by Hill Harper. It's a great read. I think I'm going to do a couple of blog posts on some of the things he touches on. I think a lot of males should read this book. It's pretty real. He also has one to women also.
And the more I listen to Eminem, the more I'm believing he just may be the best rapper alive. Or maybe #2, simply for the fact that Jay still puts out stuff consistently. But as long as Marshall Mathers is alive, I can never call Lil' Wayne the "best rapper alive". I'm just amazed at the shit he's saying ... or maybe I'm more amazed at HOW he says it. You will never find someone who rhyme patterns are as intricate as his. I'm probably wylin' cuz I'm on this Slim Shady kick though. But seriously, dude is ILL. You know who else is ill? Terrica. That's baby momma!
1 comment:
i havent been commenting lately, but i still been reading! i feel you about there not being too much to blog about these days. ive just written meaningless post after meaningless post. im waiting for meaning to reenter my life.
Post a Comment