first inning.

A couple of people have asked me why am I getting a tattoo in Hebrew when I don't speak Hebrew. Seems quite funny, doesn't it? Lol, Stacey said it was pretentious. I would just like to point out the signifigance of the tattoo, since it is very important to me.

The bible verse itself? Well look it up and try to find out why it means something to me. I'm still looking at a couple others, but that's kind of self-explanatory. But why Hebrew? Because I wanted it written how God had initially had it. Like, going allllll the way back. Back to the language that they used. Yeah, I don't know Hebrew, but there are tons of things I don't know. What I do know is that having the Word on me is something that'll mean so much to me.

But enough of thaaaaaat.

Sometimes listening to Drake relaxes me. There aren't many rappers who can relax me. Some Jay can, some Lupe ... otherwise I usually turn on some John Mayer or Ben Harper and just ride the night out. Tonight however, I feel like listening to Drake. Most of his stuff is kind of slow tempo'd. Or maybe I'll just get some Trey Songz ...

At any rate, it has been awhile since I blogged. Eh. Things have been just a TAD crazy these past few days.

I guess the biggest is learning that my brother is going to be having a kid in about 8 months. It's kind of crazy, just thinking about it. Naturally I thought about myself having one ... and found it pretty hard to even imagine.

I mean, I would have to have a girl first, right? That part in itself is too hard for me lol. I had a brief conversation with a woman earlier about how people are afraid to get into serious relationships. I swore up and down that wasn't me.
Let me take a step back.

And be honest ...

with myself.

I am scared! I want it so bad. So so bad. Thing is, I won't jeopardize love. I won't force myself to love someone. So I'm picky. Extremely picky. And even more confusing.

And actually, that's what scares me the most. That I'm TOO confusing and no-one will ever figure me out all the way. I swear, I may have run off one of the only girls who tried to find out how I really was, albeit she did it in a weird manner. Plus, she talked about her ex. BLAH. But still, I can't help but think that I wanted to give her a little more ... but worried if she could handle it.

I don't even know if I can handle myself though. School is rapidly approaching and I have little to no idea as to what I want to do in my life. I'll be damned if I don't have a strong woman by my side though ...

And if these women apply, that's FINE by me lol. [jessica white ... cassie (baby momma all day lmao) ... lauren london ... and my "crush" since forever, on the right side].






Oooh, and I'm rocking the lil curly fro'. Maybe I'll take pictures. I'm tired of people calling me Corbin Blu ... or Huey from Boondocks though.

3 comments:

asexual girlbot said...

so i just wrote you a long ass comment and it got deleted...

being called corbin blu= a diss
huey freeman= a compliment, but hey i'm just saying. i feel you on the relationship tip. i say wait for the girl to fall in your lap and stop worrying about whether or not a female is gonna understand you, because if she does, great if you she doesn't then she doesn't. its all about putting out enough of yourself so she can see who you are without putting your heart completely on the table.
"love is pain and pain is pleasure"
anyways this comment is hella long.
peace

Lizzy said...

CorbinEric?
Hm.. Interesting.

See .. when I asked you earlier "what's new?" You were supposed to say "Oh, my brother is having a kid in a few months. Yup and I have -whispers- ballsybluesy."

:]


I don't feel like writing you a long ass comment. I'll just talk to you later.

Adina Renée. said...

i can dig the hebrew tattoo, if you know what it means then what's the big deal?