Insanity.
IS NOT EVEN AN APPROPIATE WORD TO DESCRIBE ME WITHOUT MY MAC.
-calms down.
Alright, so I have a scheme to get a new Mac. Now "schemes" aren't necessarily the best kinds of plans, nor are they the ones that tend to work out the best. However, I have a dream. Not like Martin's, but nevertheless! it is a dream. I'll let you all know Tuesday how it goes.
I bought a subscription to Complex magazine last week (why do they have to take 6 weeks to send me it?!) and now I'm thinking of getting one to GQ. I mean, I buy it 1/3 times it comes out ... so 4 times a year? And the price of that is higher than the price of a subscription. Anyways, I say some things in there I liked so on Friday, my first day off from my Sears hiatus, I shall go around the city and try to expand my wardrobe. That, or maybe buy a computer if my scheme doesn't work. [see above]. lol
I might actually skip work Thursday since they have me scheduled and it's Game 1 of the NBA Finals. Okay, so if I skip to watch the Lakers play Game 2 of the Wester Conference Finals, what makes you think I won't do it to watch the Lakers in the biggest game of the year so far. I may just say fuck it and buy a Kobe jersey Friday. AND a Tony Parker jersey. That's still the homie.
Without my computer it's sort of hard to write and all, yet I'm still at it. Just writing down things, ideas, lines, hooks, etc. So when I DO have a computer again I can just pick up right where I left off. I have a song I'm crafting called "Realest" that I'm LOVING. Definitely going on the project when I find the right backdrop for it.
I was thinking earlier, "man, I wish Lupe still wanted to make mixtapes ..." because I loved hearing him tear one on someone else's beats. I still love when Kanye hops on a remix. He does it enough, but not all the time. I think that's where Wayne has exerted himself too much ... his feature isn't as exciting anymore. But damn, when I see 'Ye on a song, I get excited. So I spent Saturday listening to ALL of the Kanye songs I had and just ... LISTENING. From his early work to now, his stuff is crazy. Like, he's always been good, but now he's on the highest plateau and a long way from rhyming over Kelis' "Milkshake". His stuff is inspiring, most definitely ... and listening to him has invigorated my writing spirit.
And what's dampened my spirit ... is that that girl didn't call me. Lol. However, some Arab girl was talking to me today at work. Until her father came out from behind some beds. LMAO. Chick was 19! But he was like, [Apu] stay away from my daughter! [/Apu]. Word? I swear, black + dread-like hair = menace. Why would he want me talking to his daughter when I'm a menace. People think it's amazing when I talk to them at work and I can construct a simple sentence without slang. But that's not even what really pushes my switch lol. It's the girls that come in, and think that you're some dirty guy or whatever because you work at Sears. I don't know, maybe I'm just angry at that girl's father but plenty of girls have come in, and I'm positive that if I was in my street clothes they would've given me a second-look.
Girls are more shallow than guys, okay. They just ... irk me a lot when they complain about guys and I find a hard time just trying to find one. It is past annoying and leaves me with no faith in ever finding a chick. =[ I swear ...
I need to go watch 'Next Friday' (alone) and relax. I'm all stirred up now lol.
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment