I'd probably get Life if a microphone's on me ...
So I'm ... computer-less once again. I was online, on yahoo and reading a message on MySpace about a song I had just posted when the computer froze. When I shut it down and tried to start it up, there was no hard drive to boot from; so basically my hard drive died. I'm SO at my last straw with this computer. All of my other friends with Macs never have these problems, their's always have worked fine. Mine? Not so much. So I'm saving for a new one ... but in the meantime I'm probably going to buy a desktop just until I have enough for it. 3-4 months. EH.
But life is not all bad! I mean, it is just a computer. And the Lakers did win last night!!! MAN. It feels so good to have been a Lakers fan since like, 97. All the criticism from 05-now about Kobe and whatnot, saying he couldn't win without Shaq and now look ... headed to the Finals. Anywayyyy, I'm going to watch this game tonight and see if the Celtics pull it out or if the Pistons can tie it up. I think we're better suited against the Pistons, but the Celtics would be the NBA's dream matchup so ...
I went to my new job today. Had to sign some papers and all. My hours are going to be like 7:30 - 3:30. Not bad really, I'll be getting off at a early enough time for me to just do whatever. I like that. Looks like I'll still be at Sears on every other weekend. My mom says keep that gig so I can have it when the summer is over but FUCK THAT. Lol, excuse my language ... but I can't imagine doing the everyday Sears thing again. It really isn't for me.
I'm also thinking of changing my diet up a lot. I was thinking while eating 2 P'Zones that I not only eat a TON of fast food, but I eat a lot of greasy meat-type products. Thing is ... I love meat. So how can I improve my diet while still eating what I enjoy? I have no idea, but I'm going to find out. I'm not really digging the idea of clogged arteries and anuerysms at the age of 35. Definitely not what's up.
-watches True Life: I Have Another Life on the Web
l-m-a-o.



(I didn't mean to over-do it with the pictures. Heh, I got too excited Eric!)
THE END.
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment