listen girl, i really really like you
but your attitude, making me sort of spite you
but your attitude, making me sort of spite you
Theo is nice. That 'Diamond Girl' joint that he did was pretty good for a remix. I still like 50's version a lot. I also like 'I Like The Way She Do It'. Sue me.
Sitting here, watching the Lakers game. We're up 12-4 so ... hopefully we'll keep it up. It's early, I knowwww, but building an early lead is important. I just realized I haven't been near my phone for about 2 hours. Sometimes I just get tired of people texting me with lame conversation and whatnot and just ... drop it. Asking me the names of songs and stuff ... like, really? Well I guess it could be worse. They could call me ...
I ordered my necklace uhh ... two days ago and they still haven't shipped it. It's a Rosary. I was thinking of getting something, like a chain ... and realized that I don't really like chains too much. And everyone has a chain, and I wanted something different. So I got the Rosary. Plus, it'd have a little meaning behind it too, you know.
18-8.
I almost forgot I have to burn a couple of cd's tonight too. I get $3 for each cd, so maybe I'll do about 3 tonight. Eh? Dude wanted like, all of Prince's albums. That's good for me, Prince has made about 245 albums. Then he wanted all of this rock stuff. He doesn't like hip-hop ... but I convinced him to let me burn him a hip-hop cd. I have to really think though of what to put on there. I have to make sure it's stuff that represents hip-hop well. I just dl'd that Prince - 1999 ... burning that now. I think if I do one cd a quarter, I'll be fine.
I didn't really write anything today, which is a shame. I was home all day. I'm going to start crafting 'Diamond Girl' though. I'm going to feature Nick on that. I'm thinking of doing my own chorus for that. I'm going to be on the first verse, do the chorus, then have Nick on the second. And uhm ... I do the third or w/e. Matter of fact, let me get to that ...
I wonder if that Shaq Vitamin Water is good?
Doesn't matter, I won't try it lol.
Oh, and before I forget ... I have a new podcast.
YES, I have a new podcast. The last one I made was Dec. 5th? Yeah, it's been awhile. For all those that want to hear/download, w/e ...
But enough of that shit.
I got a text from my friend Maddi today. She wants to hang out or w/e ... so when I get paid I'll definitely have to do that. lol, I have to be paid to hang with her because she loves to shop about as much as me. Hopefully I can FINALLY go to H&M. I still haven't been able to go out there but I want to blow about $100 there. I want some of those sweater vests with the hoods ... and uhm, just some more tee's, but I can probably get those from karmaloop and Hollister. Maybe A.E., but I don't really shop there too much. I do have to get another pair of cargo shorts from there though.
I'm trying to look at places to get some shoes from. I have the Dunks, still working on that collection ... but I still need more styles to get. I'm looking at maybe some Vans ... uhh ... i'm not sure. Something simple, since Dunks are kind of complicated, with all of their color schemes. I'll probably get a black pair of Forces, then after that, I'm not sure. Some boat shoes maybe? With some khaki pants from the Gap and a nice buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up? Yessir.
Anyway, I'm pretty much done with this blog. Gotta go and finish watching the game and making these cd's.
53 - 47, halftime. Lakers up. We'll come through with the win though, I have hope we can maintain it. Remember folks ... it's all about ...

1 comment:
since you will be macbook-less for awhile, maybe i should update your blog for you.
LMAO.
-shuts up before you hurt me
:/
-skips away
Post a Comment