I'd be lying if I said I wasn't anxiously awaiting it. I mean, I'm the biggest fan of dude that I know, but I don't know a lot of people I guess. Actually, I do have all of his mixtapes, or at least the 3 that I know are official, and he honestly has stepped up his game on each and every one of them. That's the sign of a good artist, no doubt.
I may have to go and buy Leopard just so I can start updating my iPod. I'm tired of these same songs and whatnot. I may have to just go ahead and buy it. BLAH. I did get time and a half for today though so my check should be a little bit better in two weeks. I'm doing 30 hours this weeks, and who knows how many next week. Probably about 24-29. At my new job I'll be at 36 a week, plus the pay is higher so that's good. Plus the likely 14 I'll get from Sears every payday if I do indeed work every other weekend there.
Just made a conscious decision that I'm not going to be doing too many clubs this summer. I will though be hitting up parties, like ... social gatherings. Clubs don't really do it for me anymore. But being around a group of friends and just hanging out and whatnot is more entertaining to me.
I need to hit up my friend Tori. I haven't seen her since ... ehhh ... for some months! That's like my sister, but we rarely see eachother. She goes to Spelman (she's really smart) and she's pretty too. :) I know y'all are thinking, "why don't you date her eric?!". LMAO. Nahh, it's deep in that friend stage. We've been good friends for ... four years now? And she used to mess with my brother. lol. Buuuuuuuut ... now she can introduce me to all of her fine Spelman sista's. :D
Oh, and Terrica won major points today. I mean, after the semi-argument. MOVINGGGG ON ...
I updated flickr. Just click that word and go to it. I need more traffic people! Nah, but I saw a dead bird and took a picture of it. That alone is enough reason to go look. That bird kind of freaked me out though. While I saw sitting near it, I kept thinking it'd just get up and fly. Like, some kind of Jesus bird. Iono. But it didn't. It was just ... there. =[ Poor bird. It was gone the next day. I hope it's bird friends like, carried him to the trashcan or something.
Anyway, I'm about to go write some more ... [everything's been sounding so good! i'm surprised] ... and chat it up with the baby momma. AKA lil Raven from the Cosby days. -dead.
T *
You weren't interested when you had the option.
JF!
i didnt have an option.
JF!
T *
What?
T *
You had to work?
JF!
yeah. and they were going on a trip with some other relatives.
JF!
all adults. no one under 35+ allowed..
JF!
lol.
T *
you took off work for a lakers game.
T *
BLAH
JF!
you gonna tell your friends that?
JF!
he couldnt take off work to see me ...
T *
I should!
JF!
but he did for a lakers game!
JF!
make me look like the stereotypical male.
T *
The stereotypical male isn't THAT bad.
JF!
damn.
JF!
lol
You weren't interested when you had the option.
JF!
i didnt have an option.
JF!
T *
What?
T *
You had to work?
JF!
yeah. and they were going on a trip with some other relatives.
JF!
all adults. no one under 35+ allowed..
JF!
lol.
T *
you took off work for a lakers game.
T *
BLAH
JF!
you gonna tell your friends that?
JF!
he couldnt take off work to see me ...
T *
I should!
JF!
but he did for a lakers game!
JF!
make me look like the stereotypical male.
T *
The stereotypical male isn't THAT bad.
JF!
damn.
JF!
lol
THE END
2 comments:
I saw the bird, weirdo.
Wale drops this friday. Yippee! I'll be excited for that as well.
I have a friend that goes to Spelman. Hm.. I haven't talk to her in ages, maybe I should hit her up too ;]
LMAO @ "why dont you date her eric?!"
I would never say such a thinggggggg.
If anything, I'd tell you NOT to think about stuffs like that.
-roll my eyes
Whoo @ Terrica gaining some points today.
I'm telling you, homegirl is cute.. got that girl next door innocent sweet type shit.
Be nice to her. I know how you are!
Whoring your flickr eh?
You need to be whoring your socialvibe homeslice.
Lil Raven from the Cosby Days = super cuteee!
Post a Comment