Plus, I didn't pay my cell phone bill. [sighs]. I really ... don't ... want to. I'm tired of T-Mobile, and really feel they shouldn't be getting my money after my phone is 'searching for a signal' for two days straight on and off. It's really annoying, especially considering the amount of money people spend on their plans ...
It took me about 3 hours last night to transport 7% of my iTunes to my moms computer. And put it on my iPod. This process is so strenuous, I SWEAR. At least the ride to and from work won't be SO bad. I put some podcasts on there so I can have something to watch, along with my videos.
Listening to DMX ... He was kind of hot yo. And 50 Cent. I love that new mixtape, lowkey. It's back to that ... gritty shit that he was putting out. I may put one of the songs on my playlist. I just got this new mixtape yesterday, and it's a blended tape. Usually I don't download blends, but this one is nice. They blended Fiddy's 'P.I.M.P.' with Ye's 'Good Life' to have 'P.I.M.P. Life'. I dig it.
I like some of this stuff from Day 26 too. "Silly Love" is my shit. "Favorite Girl" too. That shit applies, I swear. That's when you love a song, when it relates to you. I hate when you don't want it to though. I'm not really feeling their first single though. Lol, I'm mad I'm a fan. At least I know for the most part those are some cool ass dudes ...
I wanted this blog to talk about something else ... but! ... I think I want that situation to be private now. Like, all of it. I'm really just ... I don't know. I was like, disappointed yesterday though. Then tan-ugh was like, "fight for it."
Wait.
Me ... fight for it? I'm a giver-upper.
So I guess I'm going to fight for it? Wow. She must be something.
Anyway, I said I wouldn't discuss it lol, and look at me.
I just noticed Danity Kane's album cover. Look @ Dawn's face. She must've like ... smelled Diddy's texturizer or something.
LMAO. Everyone download "day 26 - together ft. ott". If you can't, ask me for it, I'll give it to you. It's a good song ... but the rap at the end ... LMAO. Has some quotables."would you my legs to my table // girl i won't be able. "
"would you be my glasses girl // if i was bad vision?"
"if i was MJ // would you be Pippen?"
"if i was a cavity ... would you be my crown?" WTFFFFFF!
I can't believe he actually said that stuff though. Like, someone in the studio has to be like ... "dude ... i don't think that's hitting." It kind of fits though, I guess. Idk. I'd be embarassed to be the author of those rhymes.
Anyway ... let me listen to this new Gnarls Barkley album ... and organize my iTunes.
THE END.
2 comments:
"would you be my glasses girl // if i was bad vision?"
rofl, well i have bad vision so i can semi-relate to what he's saying. lol but seriously though.. would you be my crown if i was a cavity? oh shit, that sounds like some middle school shit little boys would spit out.
i'm surprised you actually know dawn, most people are like 'uh the other white girl in the group that's hella quiet.'
:( @ texturizer.
yes,you're a fighter. you the greatest like ali,my nigga!
Post a Comment