put the heat to em

[lays on bedroom floor]

after much deliberation ...

YOU'RE OUTTA THERE!

Like a strike 3 called.

They say she just frontin' though
Ion even want to know
If I had to tell her three words
It'd be let it go.

Wow. JF is a lyrical assassin.

Yo, let me freestyle a hot 16 in my blog. Kind of explain what I'm feeling ... since song is so easy to me you know?

They say she just frontin' though
Ion even want to know
If I had to tell her three words
It'd be let it go.
Even when I know in my mind
I can't let her go
Something in my chest hides
Saying "you can't let me show"
Then I've gone full circle like an Oreo
19 ... living with no cream
Finally found his dream, so all that it seems
Is to have a good girl to make his life feel complete
Now I can't talk without staring at my feet
Which really isn't smart when you're walking down the street
But I have thoughts in my head, mostly advice from them
Pretty much: ignore her and him.

I know you all like how I switched up the sides. I think I'm going to start writing from that side now. LMAO. If you all knew why, then you'd be extremely smart. And in my head ... so uhm ... get out?

Wow @ who sent me a tag.
And that would be ... summer of 07 girl. Pretty much 1 of 2 girls that was mine that summer. LMAO, not at the same time. Well ... ANYWAY. I wasn't official with either one. I guess that's a reoccuring thing, no? Well that's good. Why wife em when you can one-night em? Or in my case, 3-month em?

But yeah ... she really wanted one of these pics ... so we took one:
Hella propella weird, no?

-switches it up again
I'm in a weird place in life.
Like, things aren't necessarily going well right now ...
But.
But.
I'm making plans to turn them around. I was dealt a pretty shocking blow earlier today, or what I perceived it as a shocking blow. As time has progressed, the pain (?) has pretty much gone away. Some things you just get hit with and keep on bobbing and weaving. So I'm bobbing and weaving the best that I can. UHM. So Adub and I have a name for the label. No, I won't tell you. Just now that this thing is serious. I'm trying to make moves youngin'. Get cheese like my teeth touching. LMAO. Gotta love Wale. Been writing a lot more too. So I'm definitely not even in that mode, but I'm that dude. Simply put, I am IT. And I am doing it. And you can roll with the team or sit in the bleachers.

Oh, and new y!
If I didn't message you with the new name, then you don't need it. Reasons for everything ya'know? I think some of you will be like, "what gives eric?" And just realize, everything I do is calculated and for a reason. So there's a good reason.
;]

You don't want to tango with me
I bang 'em with ease
Then I straight Dave Blaine from the scene.

THE END.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAOOOO
so,we're doing the matching cargo pants?

very funtee,yoshi!

Lizzy said...

I'm guessing I won't be receiving a message soon.

Lyrical assassin.. mhm.. i dont know about all of that yet but that was a pretty urm.. crazy 16.

Aligning text to the right huh?
Hmph...
HMPHHHHHHHHH!

Thats a cute picture.
I think every girl wants to take a picture like that with their bf.

I know things aren't going too smoothly for you but it will get better I promise. [sends you a bike]

NIKE THEORY said...

Lizzy, you're wrong.
We don't need pictures like that, it's the devil.

And nigga, if you don't get them matching cargo shorts out of here!