close to the ... margin.

TALK IS CHEAP.

;] you know what i mean, don't you? lmao. [x]

Curren$y is the truth, no?

No, he most definitely is. Fly ass music ... or "music you can fly to."
Lol. I was playing him on my way home, then just started vibing ...

Alright, alright ... to clear up some confusion. I still have apollo.kidd. The other name, the new one ... is just for certain seeteeachuns.

But on to what I do, let me bust another 16. I kinda like that. Yo, don't jock my rhymes. Get off my strap.

I wish I was doing it just for money
Then you might get more club shit from me
Well too bad
Y'all other rappers just jokes like Sinbad
I'm too Hefty for your minds ... get Glad
My girl's too obnoxious for you niggas, I know you're mad
But when I was broke and singles, I stressed on what I didn't have
'Til I got up on my hustle game, tried to make myself a name
Don't have a car, but thinking of how to get a plane
That means I dream real big, got my sights on so much
Fresh to death like my wardrobe's been touched
Far from the best, to never get a contract
With that said, I still get you high off contact
Ill like anthrax, shoes like get back
Yeen touchin' these even if you had two stacks

Alright, that was a little long, but damn ... I just like to write! I probably shouldn't even post those all over the internet, but like ... I mean, as Drake said, "this is just the shit i'm giving away." I really wish I had a studio in my crib. SHHHHIIIIITTTT. It'd be over lol. I'd have like, 3 mixtapes out in 2 months.

Been doing some thinking about myself. I'm an ill creature. Like, just ... an anomaly. But I have me figured out, and no one else does. I want someone to though. I just switch it up too much lol. But no, let me speak on my mindset of having ... a girl.

I realized as much as I hoot and holler about having a girlfriend, I don't really want one. I mean, to have one would be nice ... but I kinda like the random girl. Not random like, "omg, who are you?" but like ... 'you're mine. let's play around and ish and just take this as it is.'

With that mindset though, I promise, like ... 4 girls in the last 10 months have come and gone in my life. I guess that's made me not fret too much on girls. But still, that's a little odd, no? I guess. I kind of like it. I'm gradually moving toward that guy that just ... does what he does with girls, but never tries to lock em down.

At any rate, I feel like just rhyming some more. Eh.
Sometimes ... you just want to rhyme, you know?

See I'm, lost without you and never even met you
You seem like a girl I would never even step to
Chasing butterflies like I'm never gonna catch you
Feeding you lines like "ill never disrespect you"
But that part is true ... I really wouldn't
Listen to your girlfriends ... they say you shouldn't
But getting you out of my mind, girl I couldn't
Turn me into an angry rapper like Joe Budden
So you should make this easier, skippin' all the teasin' stuff
Let me hold your hand, show you what I'm leadin' ta
No cars, no Bentley outside
I'd be stuntin' if I said that the bus wasn't my ride
But look into the sky, imma get you that high
Take a shot at me, I can be your ecstasy
Take a puff of me I can be your Mary J
If you o-Blige, we can ride, til the sun sets, ok?

Okay, I'm done. Just ... let me know what you think about the rhymes.
All other opinions are pretty much disregarded lol.
NO! If you read the blog, write something losers.
No, don't write anything ... cuz I'd be mad if like, only 3 people
actually wrote something. But no, write something!

I need to end this lol.
I'm going to add more songs first though.
I have a lil more bandwidth left.

I will end on this though, to close it out.
For he. =]

She say she don't want me
I swear she be frontin
And when i say she...i mean every woman
They don't know nothin'
Girls are so dumb
Pass up on JF, just to holla at a bum

OH. My phone is back on too.
Goodie. :|

THE END.

3 comments:

naia mcdorkenschnitzel said...

favorite lines:

- "I'd be stuntin' if I said that the bus wasn't my ride" [don't really have a reason... just really liked it]
- "I'm too Hefty for your minds ... get Glad"
- ..and all of those few bars before the print screen of us sparring.


youbemyinspirationtokeeprappingyadigg?
:D!

btw, i'm back in STL.

Her. said...

I bet you my 16's are hotter than yours.

-giggles.

the dumb flyest. said...

pfft!

let's rap battle yo.

-grabs my Santana bandana