Blog #151.
Yeahzur.? Yes sir.
Been listening to instrumentals for the last hour.
Riding around the city and whatnot ... well not really ...
but I realize how much I want it.
I also want her.
Haha. You would think you know, but you have no idea.
I seriously haven't written a real blog in like, 4 days, but that's okay.
I go in to record tomorrow ... then we're going out to eat?
Going to a hotel tonight?
So ... I'm not sure how I feel about that. Well, I mean, I like it ...
... but on the opposite end of my mind I think if she was posdpdfsiofsdgih.
Maybe I should give up on that?
NO.
Eric doesn't give up anymore, right tan-ugh? Tan-Ugh. Been a minute since
we had a good convo, ya'know? I know ... I've been mad busy lately.
I have a problem too when people say they'll call back and don't.
Makes me think they don't care. Or maybe they just don't have tiiiiime. [sigh]
Sigh?
Sigh.
At any rate, I can't compete with the ferocity of which dude is going at you.
But I do have love.
Nothing but it for ya!
=]
1 comment:
Remember you telling me about how you wanna be like
-phone rings
"oh but i'm in the studio"
Lmao.
Don't have too much riding around town & hanging with your boys.
:]
Actually, have lots of fun!
At least you're not stuck in class or at work.
Post a Comment