You know that feeling [i know i ask if you know alot] ... but do you know that feeling of not wanting to do bad, when your intentions are good ... so you just back out?
Idk.
I'm backing out though.
I say "i quit" alot. Too much I think. I never used to say it.
Now I feel like Atlas. If you don't know who he is .. wiki him or something. But yeah ... I feel like Atlas.
So if you're a person in my life who I have vested an interest in ... I quit. I just can't do THIS. lmao. It really isn't even this serious to be writing about. I'm laughing because thinking about it I realize how big our problems are, which isn't bad. Then when I put it on a grand scale, it really isn't that big.
But I guess "let me tell you why I'm this way, hold on".
I like several girls. [liked]. Now ... I'm letting loose of that 'like'. So that number of girls went from however many ... to 0.
-pauses.
You look at it like, damn Eric, you're taking the easy way out. You can't run from shit y'know. But you're not sitting in my Nike shorts. This shit is crazy! Way back when ... when governments had a problem with someone they would just eradicate them. So to my problems ... and issues ... and all of that ... you've been destroyed.
Which means ... if you talk to me I may seem distant. Sorry.
-------
On a completely different tip, I love samples. Jay knows what I mean. Damn, I feel like Kanye. Samples and old school stuff. Shit is weird though, I'm giving up the mic Saigon style. No more rapping. I'm going to go do these things with people that I had planned before I had made this decision, but other than that, I'm done.
Like Wale said "fuck rap, im an ill ass poet".
lmao @ this text.
Aaron: So I told Athena where you workin at and she BUSTS OUT in the middle of class laughin....
Me: lmao. =(
FUCK SEARS.
Anyway, I know I say I want a lot of stuff. Shoes, shirts, jeans, etc. But really. This. I. Want. I'm not even going to say anything else. Just post the pic and move back. Forget an LV bookbag ... okay, I still want that, but thissssssss.
And I stopped wearing Forces a while ago ... and the only kinds I would wear would be the all black or white on whites. However ... this has to be the BEST colorway I've ever seen for a pair of AF1's. No doubt.
And for the last pic. I stopped skating a while ago. =[But ... I shall be resuming as soon as I find somewhere around here to skate. And I'll definitely like these:
Okay. I talk too much. Get over it.Now is the time for me to come clean
Now is the time for us to turn that yellow light to green light
And proceed us together, be more better like lemon pepper on your wings
And you'll never find another fellow that's better than your king
Now is the time for us to turn that yellow light to green light
And proceed us together, be more better like lemon pepper on your wings
And you'll never find another fellow that's better than your king
2 comments:
I know what you mean about backing out. Eh, I thought about it this time - but I went for with it. Know that you can't back out of everything. As cliche as it sounds, you'll have to "face the music".
MANNN, if you don't get that purse out of here!
Yeah, what he said! You can't run forever. You're bound to get tired.
What brand is that satchel?
Post a Comment