Anyway, yesterday's blog was kind of...everywhere? Yeah. And through it all I realized one thing. I have this sort of aura about me. Like, a player-ish aura. And I hate it, I really do. I think right now...I don't necessarily want a girlfriend. But yes, I talk to a few girls. How many of them do I like? Like...2. One a whole bunch, and one I don't very well so of course not a whole bunch. But the thing I don't want to do is seem like I'm this guy juggling woman, because it's not me. And truth be told, if I do date one of them, then that'd be it. I definitely think...the next girl I date will be something serious. I'm pretty much tired of dating girls for a month, then out. Shit is wack. I also don't like the online thing and although I have a few exceptions, it's still an UGH.
On to other things, I just got some more beats. Yay! More songs? Uhm...yes. Thanks a BILLION to Lizzy for the Myspace too. Like, seriously. It was definitely lacking something and you hooked me up so graciously. Tell Drey I'll buy you. ;] I'm willing to offer my 40 acres and a mule, plus a box of half-eaten Krispy Kremes.
------
On to more other things...motherthings. Which is my new word, uhm....

copyrighted. =]
but yeah, shopping for sneakers. with no money...still, it's kind of fun. and saving money towards that $500 iPod. wowzers! this summer oughtta be fun, looking forward on it. i think...mixtape drops on May 1st. Uhm...second mixtape drops somewhere in August. Uhm...let me make some goals.
- finish mixtape by April 25th
- buy 3 pairs of shoes my April 25th lol
- find a Valentine (right now!)
- find another job? hmm...
- pass my classes
- somehow...someway...make a radio-friendly song (gasp!)
- plan a trip somewhere
- re-register @ Mizzou
- pay Mizzou back first
- buy another car :-<
- totally redo my wardrobe
- start volunteering again regularly
- go to Youth Councils (shout-out to Euclid)
- take a trip to Mihaska in the summer
- umm...that's it. oh, and somehow meet tan-ugh...and lizzy...and stacey (you owe me a meal!)
buh-bye!

12 comments:
You have a car?
Lord knows you need that meal.
-pokes your ribs- :-*
Anyhoo, those are very nice goals to set. I hope you accomplish all of them. In the very near future.
Rofl @ you taking Drey up on his for 'Lizzy for Sale' deal. No way! I am priceless baby. You can't buy me, wtf [insert mean muggin face here]
You are very welcome on the myspace page dear, anytime.
B - E - A - T: i HAD a car ... not anymore. which is why i want to buy another. :[
L - I - Z - Z - Y: you're right, you're priceless...but if i can somehow get you as a loaner ... lmao!
LMAO.
You ARE unbelievable.
Ohhhhhhhhh! I never knew.
I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYWAYS.
=;
Break my heart in 2 days?!
Unbelievable.
UGHHHHHHHHH.
AND KYE!
but you're a minor. i don't want to be ambushed by the police. black men aren't welcome in Utah, TOO close to Colorado.
I don't want to hear itttttt.
You OBVIOUSLY don't love me enough to want to see me.
I see.. I see
hmph.
and where would i stay?!
No where!
Cause you wouldn't come visit me!!!
hmph! @ you.
-flies to Utah
Post a Comment