blah!

Okay. Hmm.

So last night I kinda...decided some things. Well not last night, while I was at work. I realized that I am in ... plain terms ... "chasing this girl". And I don't chase girls. =| So I guess that I'm going to being the natural course of my mind...and start distancing myself from this person. As tan-ugh said, "you overly like her." Which may be true. So here I go back into my old mindframe. Just liking no-one.

And I hate that I feel this way...I hate it so much. Kind of like, when you take a step back...and just look at your life unfolding. You think, is this ever going to amount to something? Not that I need something now, but just a...sign that you too, feel what I feel. But anywayyyy...this shit is for the birds.

Not sure what else to type. There'll probably be more later. I'm pretty much quite sick of most of you people. blah.

Oh, and this song > your favorite song right now.


Oh, and this right here below...smh.

*edit---addition---whatever.

Alright, so I said more stuff right? Yeah...so uhm, looking at facebook and I come across my old crush. The one who crushed me like a beetle underneath a Timbaland. I'm mad she said she would have went to Prom with me if I would have just asked her. Now she hates me? Idk. But word to all girls, I will probably NEVER tell you I like you. That's not me. SO yeah. But damn, why does she have to be so fucking beautiful? I'm not even lying lol, this is her.
Ugh.

lol. we used to have normal convos thoughhhh.




12 comments:

kyeshiaaa said...

Psh!
You're LATE on K.I.D Cudi.

That song was on my myspace for the longest.

And how come you haven't told me about this girl??

the dumb flyest. said...

cuz she's BLAH i guess.

idk.

no girls for me!

...and i am late on him. ugh! usually im on top of these thinggggs.

kyeshiaaa said...

Oh my.

I didn't even read that convo with that girl.
Uhhh???

What's going on???


And that other girl is super pretty.
Who is she, hm?

the dumb flyest. said...

she's my crush from 7th grade...who i still see time to time. well i did at mizzou. crazy.

kyeshiaaa said...

Rawr.
She's sexayyy.
Let me holler.

the dumb flyest. said...

=[

kyeshiaaa said...

Just kidding? ;x

Call me beat box. said...

This is a cute blog. Omg the girl is gorgeous but I've heard some many stories about your crushes I get confused lol. But is she a model? Wow@the convo though. No comment on that Eric. -fixes halo-

Call me beat box. said...

P.S. - don't mean to flood your comment board or whatever. But your hair looks like chocolate curly fries. Yum :)

Anonymous said...

lol @ chocolate curly fries.

sounds tasty!

Anonymous said...

man,fuck this,and you!

the dumb flyest. said...

lmao.

ol panda bear ASS.