w/o you it'd be the same, right?

-some written Sunday, some written this morning
Waking up today felt weird. It didn't even feel like I was waking up, but like...sleep still. And I remember talking to tan-ugh and drey and nessa (when she talked lol)...but I don't remember it. And I remember texting someone..but I don't remember.

Well...anyway, I'm looking like a fool right now with my hair all over the place. I'm about to go to mi madre's casa and get something done to it. I KIND OF have stuff to do today, but I don't. Like, I have to make an important phone call to someone, but I don't know if I should...or if I shouldn't. If I do, things may turn out to be cool in the long (or near!) future...but if I don't, then I'll never know.

...........

So anyway, I was going to recap my weekend, but idk. It's been kind of crazy. I haven't really talked to Katherine. So yeah. I mean, I guess everything on that front is cool, but things are never good when you don't devote quality time to talk. I most definitely will call her later on.

Uhm, on Friday I went to school. Didn't have school, just went to chill with my people. After I left school I hooked up with Ace Boogie and went to the mall. Bought some things. I saw like, 5 people I knew. I felt famous lol. I saw this girl that I used to go to high school with. She saw me and was like, "Eric Boyd! We have to go out sometime!" I was all like, "sure, sure sure...." lol. But anyway, she's supposed to be taking me to Applebee's. That's so weird because she and I were going to talk when I was a senior in high school, but she was pressured by her sister to not talk to me. (i kind of talked to her sister. blah.) But she never did and then she told me Friday that her biggest regret was not saying bye to me on my last day of h.s. But eh, peer pressure's a bitch huh lol.

Anyway, after I left there Ace and I split up and I went to Applebee's with DJ, Chris and Red. There was a hostess and a waitress right? Well, the hostess was all on me like white on rice..and the waitress...was just like, a 10. So anyway, the hostess gave me her phone number and whatever, and you could tell she was a setout for real. But the waitress, I was just joking with her and whatever and told her I want her number instead of my change and she said yes.....wow. So anyway, the hostess was all hurt, I looked like a player, and I had an internal conflict because of Katherine.

Pssh, but then she had this stat...and I looked at it...and was thinking, "hmmmm."

Man, can I even trust that what she does in the N.O. isn't going to impact me here in STL. Because I haven't done anything with any other girl, and I've had like, alllll chances. I mean, my boys friggin' ran a train on a girl lol. Not that I would have jumped in and done that but I really didn't because of Katherinnnna. Psh. Katherine. And I don't even know why I'm getting mad writing this but for some reason I am. Like, there's hidden doors in this and I don't want to open them because I don't know what the outcome will be. I mean, whatever it is I'm sure it'll turn out all right, right? I don't know. Because on one hand I look at her and see the most beautiful girl. Full of personality. Just that kick of attitude that I love. Someone whose full of diamonds on the inside. A legitimate star. And if there was no her...what would light my sky up? On the other hand I have...well..nothing. Like, that's the part that she is hoping (or at least I hope she) to occupy with my love. I mean, this is why I haven't said "I love you" yet....because us not talking for 2 days makes me question, or like Plies said, makes my "mind wonder."


"I Can't Stop Missing Youuuuu...no, no, no, no...."

Anyway, I haven't even recapped Saturday or Sunday.

Well Saturday was just work and ish. Went to the mall for a lil bit, but nothing spectacular. Sunday....was torture. My mom braided my hair and ish, and I am NEVER getting braids again. For reals. She was combing my hair and because it's so curly and whatever, it was extremely hard. Man, she tore my head up. I was literally ripping out dead hair and stuff, and there was this big ass ball of hair on the side of the bed lol. Then, when she was braiding it....='''[, Man, that shit hurt. I mean, I was seriously contemplating cutting it. Lol. Then I asked some people and they were all like, "
nooo, noooo, don't cut it!
" Well shit, you go through this pain for me and I won't lol.

I was reading this Kanye interview in this magazine and dude had so many amazing quotes. Man, Kanye is THAT DUDE. I wonder if I'll have half the success he had? I asked my mom how I could get on 60 Minutes because we were watching that and she said start a controversy or something. Or save a kid from a well. Well, I'm not saving any kids from a well...but the controversy things does seem like it would push a nigga in the forefront lol. I just don't want to STARTTTT something for no reason though, lol. But if you ever see me on 60 Minutes just know that I did something stupid, or really smart.

Gawsh, this blog got hella long lol. New song going up. Trey Songz. Go buy the cd. I will.

2 comments:

stacey. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sheesh. That was unnecessarily long. =)

Stace.