sumthinsw33t: rap about noodles
egoldglover: who, me?
sumthinsw33t: yes
egoldglover: im not a rapper.
sumthinsw33t: want me to go first :)
egoldglover: im not a rapper!
egoldglover: but sure.
sumthinsw33t: LOL okay
sumthinsw33t: noodles noodles makes me wanna poodle omg i'm like oodles
and oodles hungry pass me dem noodles
egoldglover: I pass out noodles like ppl pass out treats....don't mess
with the shrimp but I fxcks with the beef
egoldglover: a girl with a bowl of noodles? Yeah, she can get it....I'm
not a one minute man but they cook in 3 minutes
Then She Made One....Lame Ass lol.
sole.full: ay.. check it.. im tan-eezy queen of the cali town.. just got
my food stamps so my fridge gone be full now.. im just sayin i give the
market kudos,big ups to you my nigga for supplying me with noodles
sole.full: done
egoldglover: tan-ugh likes noodles...tan-ugh is the meanest....slurps up
noodles like she slurp drey's WATCHYOMOUTH!
sole.full: lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
egoldglover: I'm right tho.
sole.full: :-? penis
egoldglover: Your stomach aches from that penis.
sole.full: lmfaoo fuck outta here cowboy,witcho emo bitches on yo back
like a new fur coat.
egoldglover: lmaoooooo
egoldglover: who, me?
sumthinsw33t: yes
egoldglover: im not a rapper.
sumthinsw33t: want me to go first :)
egoldglover: im not a rapper!
egoldglover: but sure.
sumthinsw33t: LOL okay
sumthinsw33t: noodles noodles makes me wanna poodle omg i'm like oodles
and oodles hungry pass me dem noodles
egoldglover: I pass out noodles like ppl pass out treats....don't mess
with the shrimp but I fxcks with the beef
egoldglover: a girl with a bowl of noodles? Yeah, she can get it....I'm
not a one minute man but they cook in 3 minutes
Then She Made One....Lame Ass lol.
sole.full: ay.. check it.. im tan-eezy queen of the cali town.. just got
my food stamps so my fridge gone be full now.. im just sayin i give the
market kudos,big ups to you my nigga for supplying me with noodles
sole.full: done
egoldglover: tan-ugh likes noodles...tan-ugh is the meanest....slurps up
noodles like she slurp drey's WATCHYOMOUTH!
sole.full: lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
egoldglover: I'm right tho.
sole.full: :-? penis
egoldglover: Your stomach aches from that penis.
sole.full: lmfaoo fuck outta here cowboy,witcho emo bitches on yo back
like a new fur coat.
egoldglover: lmaoooooo
No comments:
Post a Comment