off.the.wall.VANS.


So it's happened again? Someone has gotten mad at me for no reason, and I'm really not sure why...no clue at all.

Well I said forget it and deleted them from my yahoo. I'm done trying and whatever.

And yeah...on to other stuff. I keep seeing pictures of Te'Querra. Yahdee-yahdee-yah. But yeah, every time I see one of her pictures I get this feeling like, "iwant to be back with her." But I don't because that was a crazy experience. I mean, iloved her, and istill do...and ugh. Things would be so much easier if we were in the same area. But distance makes shit hard and that's what messed up that I think.

But on some real...like, straight from the heart stuff...i miss her. Because she was always there for me. And unfortunately, my being in school got in the way of her and I. But she always wanted to talk to me and stuff...and ihate how i never had time.

Fxck. That reminds me of someone else...who never has time for me. Yeah...

-turns the page-

you lied.

the story doesn't end with you and me.

I'm done trying. And this is applying to everything. It seems like everything I'm trying to do, I'm doing bad at. It's frustrating me. I feel like in one sudden and swift move, the whole world has sort of balanced out against me. Not that it was ever in my favor, but now more than ever it seems to be tilted.

-closes book

Then tan-ugh told me to go talk to Te'Querra. "If you really love her Eric, you'll try and get her back."
uhm. So I did...well tried...and yeah. That book is closed too. Ugh.

No comments: