fade.to.black.

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is whack..."

I love that quote...on so many different levels. Listening to "The Black Album" last night inspirited me. Jay-Z was so raw and talented on that album. It was amazing. I listened to it over and over while I was sleep.

Sleep. Dormir.

Sleep early on a Saturday night because I have work this morning. After working 1-9, I surely did not want to get up at 7 to work an 11-6 shift. Talk about feeling used. Sheesh. Last night I was again left there to work by myself, since there was a new guy there that knew nothing about merchandise pickup. At least there was some excitement...some guy stole something from Sears. His friend parked outside with the truck running and this guys picks something up and gets UP. Our huge ass security guy was hauling ass trying to catch him but he didn't and the dudes got away. That was kinda funny to me...as long as they don't take that out of our paychecks lol, I don't really care.

And then...peer pressure. Hey, peer pressure is a motherfxcker. No lie. So there's this girl that was working in Home Fashions right? And she's cute...but eh. I really didn't want to talk to her because I'm on my "i'm not talking to girls anymore" kick. So right now, I'm like 'fxcl girls, don't need them'. But the new guy was all "give her your number, go on, go on..." Man fxck. I didn't even want to. Ugh. But I wrote my number on this little slip of paper and gave it to her. She was like, "what's this?" I was just like..."uhh....yeah. you don't have to call. =|." Fxck. I feel hella stupid. Never ever give in to peer pressure guys.

So I'm watching this show...this telemarketing show because there isn't anything else to see or anything...(i have like, 20 minutes before I had to leave for work). And I'm just continually thinking of some get rich ideas. You always hear stories of people that go from nothing to something...well damnit, I'm trying. LMAO. I hope this "tax foreclosure sale" thing is legit...

But anyway, if I don't just fall out tonight when I get home from work, I'm going to write some more. I'm falling soooooo far behind when it comes to this mixtape. And my friends are all making ones now since they heard I was...and they're just making them in like days and weeks. And I'm thinking, "w.thee.f." What mixtape gets made in days. I mean, I want mine to be seriously good. I have like 25 songs done, but only one that is going on there. People don't understand how serious I'm taking this rap thing and how hard I'm trying my hand at it.

Oh...and I texted Tay. =| fxck you tan-ugh, I don't think it worked. =[

No comments: