I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one down in a second if you wait
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
If you come around here, I make 'em all day
I get one down in a second if you wait
Alright, so I'm sitting at Panera Bread Co. this morning...about 45 minutes until I have to go to work. =[
I wasn't really tired this morning. After talking to Taya last night I just went straight to bed. I was realllly tired. I know Katherine called me back at about 1, but I was GONE. lol. Counting sheep, parrots, chickens, all of that. I did text her this morning though. Huh. She said that she really missed me in this text so.....yeah.
I texted Naomi too last night! One of my favorite friends from Mizzou, most def. We both agree on the hotness of a woman lol. Apparently we're both fans of M.I.A. And speaking of M.I.A., this song, "Paper Planes", is one of the best songs I've heard in a long time. There's a subtleness to it that makes it so great. Idk. I kept playing it over and over last night lol.
And tan-ugh is kind of off...we had the most...random convo on y!. And usually all we have are random convos...hmm.
-puts on thinking cap
I must get to the bottom of this.
anyway....bbl...maybe...idk...probably not...
--------------
egoldglover: 11:11
egoldglover: Make a wish.
sole.full: /:)
sole.full: ok
sole.full: doneee
egoldglover: what'd you wish for?
sole.full: if i tell you it wont come trueeeeee
egoldglover: Man, its not even 11:11 over there.
egoldglover: Tell me.
sole.full: lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo
sole.full: uhhh
sole.full: me and drey be together :|
egoldglover: Awwwe!
egoldglover: You hella sprung.
egoldglover: Like a ghetto mattress.
sole.full:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
egoldglover: Make a wish.
sole.full: /:)
sole.full: ok
sole.full: doneee
egoldglover: what'd you wish for?
sole.full: if i tell you it wont come trueeeeee
egoldglover: Man, its not even 11:11 over there.
egoldglover: Tell me.
sole.full: lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo
sole.full: uhhh
sole.full: me and drey be together :|
egoldglover: Awwwe!
egoldglover: You hella sprung.
egoldglover: Like a ghetto mattress.
sole.full:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1 comment:
='[ my air-ickism.
Post a Comment