
So Squidward reads my blog. lmaooooooo. Fa' real though, don't be laughing at Katherine. Even though we're at a bad place right now. We talked. Didn't laugh much. Some tears. Alot was understood. I mean, yeah I called her out in the that blog, and I won't take it back. But I do have feelings for her. She isn't some random girl off the street, ya know?
"And I'd never let a nigga get that close to me
And you ain't crack up to what you was supposed to be
You always gone, you always be where those ho's'll be
AND THIS THE FIRST TIME SHE EVER SPILT HER SOUL TO ME"
She was on that kind of stuff last night. But it brought us closer? Yeah. It did. I mean, I think we have to be apart though. I just do.And you ain't crack up to what you was supposed to be
You always gone, you always be where those ho's'll be
AND THIS THE FIRST TIME SHE EVER SPILT HER SOUL TO ME"
And hey, I think I'm going to be doing mixtape updates and stuff on here too. So far, we have one song. "When I Hustle". I'm going to re-record that, make it good CDQ. Have it sounding official and stuff. That'll definitely be a track on there since it gets a lot of good feedback. My niggas be saying my first line like it's golden. "Now when i hustle...okay, I don't really hustle..." lmaooo The intro is being worked on now as I type. Okay, not as I type, but this week I'm going to work on the intro. That's right, this WHOLE week. I'm going to be putting mad thought into my rhymes and stuff because I want this mixtape to get great feedback. Like, underground classic shit, yehdig? When I read that it took Kanye 4 months to write "Stronger" I felt better about being more patient with mine. I also heard the original version of Stronger. Get at me if you want it. Believe me...it is NOT better than the final version lol. It isn't terrible though. Just not as good as the final, revised version. I have a mission to accomplish today at school. I would say what it is...but I won't because y'all are nosy as hell. Nah, I have to do something that been taking me weeks and stuff. If I don't do it I can pretty much just give up. And it isn't what you think it is. But it is what you think it isn't. Unless it isn't. lmaoo I hope that was confusing.
Gawsh. I get paid Friday. I gotta put away $100 for my new laptop, and $100 for my future apartment. The rest is just to spend, but I'll also put away 10% for my church tithe. I hope my check's fat yo! I don't even think I'll buy anything with this check money. Might just stack it all and learn to start investing 15% of everything I earn into my savings account. Tryna get on the grown man, business mode, yehdig? Yeh dig. Sears is acting weird too. Well not really, but they're making me feel bad. Okay, so I'm like an excellent worker if I must say so myself. And by excellent, I mean the ideal worker. Even though I HATE Sears and am planning on leaving in less than 2 months, they love me. They're always telling me I'm intelligent, and so fast and whatever. But on the flipside, because I'm a faster worker, they cut my friends Emmanuel's hours and pretty much just gave them to me. Last week he had 17 hours and I had 34. It used to be around 23-20.
I'm so vibing to Corinne Bailey Rae right now. I forgot to add her to my crush list. She gets like, a half invitation. Her songs do move me ALOT though...yeah, she gets full status.'
Eric's Crush Club President - Amerie
Vice President - Zoe Kravitz
Secretary - Rachel Bilson
Other Members: M.I.A., Cassie, Corinne Bailey Rae
Vice President - Zoe Kravitz
Secretary - Rachel Bilson
Other Members: M.I.A., Cassie, Corinne Bailey Rae
Till It Happens To You
"I know.....that I said...
Was heat of....the moment...
But there's a little truth in, between the words we've spoken
It's a little late now, to fix a heart that's broken..."
Was heat of....the moment...
But there's a little truth in, between the words we've spoken
It's a little late now, to fix a heart that's broken..."
1 comment:
LMFAO,brandi nigga! big ass lion mane wearing on her head looking ass nigga.
Post a Comment