the.last.time?

"I still like you too but at the same time, i gotta remember that you let me go."

Don't worry about who said that. When it was said. Why it was said. What context it was said in. Don't worry about it. Just know...someone said it, and it meant more than it looks.


Anyway, proceeding to my day, October 30th. Blah.
I went to school. Didn't have to, but went. Just to chill...with this girl. She asked me to come so I came. We're upstairs in the library just chillin' or whatever, still kind of awkward, so there's this weird vibe. Then, all of a sudden she starts texting like crazy. Well, I'm tired of her texting whoever it is (it was my homie Jaren) and I snatch the phone. I see:

"well his dick game isn't good and he has no money. what is it about him?"

WAIT! lol. it wasn't about me. lol. It was about this dude she talks to...well, after seeing that I get mad. Mad because I realize she's talking to mad dudes. I just can't handle that. I mean, I can, but I won't. I'm selfish. I'm not going to be Option No. 2, Option No. 3, or Option No. 4. Fxck that. So then she gets a call and she's like, "I'll be right outside." Some dude is coming to pick her up. :|! SOOOO, I get up and leave. As we leave the library I turn left and she turns right and asks me "where are you going?" I say, "just into this building..." and she replies with the "alright...umm...bye..." and I just leave. Tired of seeing her face.

And that...is my day.


"sometimes a stranger can be your best friend
sometimes being angry is the best mood
seeing you feel good makes me feel even better
sometimes hunger is the best food
sometimes good just ain’t good enough
and other times evil will get you even
sometimes faith is not knowing any better
sometimes nothing is what you believe in

sometimes you fail trying
and sometimes happiness hurts worse
sometimes people live dying
sometimes it’s the last person that makes you first
sometimes you’ll keep what you don’t want
and other times you’ll give away what you really need
sometimes a rich man won’t have a dollar
and all a poor man has is greed..

sometimes..

1 comment: