because.i.love.it.

-listens to my wife sing. :]

Work yesterday. I left after 4 hours. Just told her, "i have somewhere to be, so I have to go..." Lied my ass off, but I don't really care. I did THEM a favor by coming in on my off-day, so I reasoned that I could leave when I wanted to.

After that I just chilled, listening to some beats, talking to tan-ugh and my brother. He and I are going to do a 'tape together. He just randomly popped up like "i bet you won't do a whole mixtape with me," and of course I told him sure. lol. I'm going to be swamped. Mine is my first priority. I still have to write more songs, then re-record every song...including that "Blue Magic", although people are receiving that well. Almost as well as "When I Hustle". ALMOST, lol.

I think that's going to be a weird project too. Kind of like Outkast. Only in the sense that he's that street edge type dude, and I'm that "all about the lyrics, abstract" guy. So we're kind of going to be a sort of Big Boi-Andre 3-thou on this one.

After work DJ drove me home. He had his new...well I can't even say chick because he has so many. Let's just say she was the newest girl to his legion lol. But she was cute. I was just thinking like, when am I going to start getting girls like that? Gosh. I swear, it must be something about me because these hoodrats in St. Louis are NOT hitting at JF. Except for the girl at school...but now she's "eh" to me.

Anyway, they went and did whatever...and at about 10 this nigga calling me like "let's go eat at Applebee's." Well I'm down even though I just ate a whole XL Imo's pizza. So we go and whatever...reminding you that this is the same Applebee's where I got numbers from two of the co-workers on the same night. Well we go and as usual I'm messing with the waitress. Blah, blah. It was chill.

Oh, did I forget to mention that I talked to K? Well yeah... [to be continued...]

P.S.
Amerie says she wants to be with me on the weekend. We can work it out baby.

No comments: