But before I do that I check my sk like I do every morning and realize its off and there’s this message saying “low battery. Please charge and your device will automatically power on in a few minutes”. WTF! I had it on the charger allllll night. Well, this charger apparently isn’t working too well so I have to recharge it all over, and im supposed to leave the house in a couple of hours. I hope it has enough battery. I hate having a phone, but not able to use it b/c of the battery.
SO! Big news I guess…
Yesterday while walking in Target and talking to Katherine she told me some stuff…some stuff…some stuff…
Just how, she really liked me…among other stuff I don’t know if she’d want me telling the whole world. But it was all good stuff. Stuff a person wants to hear to feel wanted.
-enters Robin Thicke-
“and how I make you feel babe…you wanna roll with me, you wanna hold with me
you wanna stay warm and get out of the cold with me
I just love to hear you say it…it makes a man feel good baby
Tell me you depend on me…I NEED TO HEAR IT” lol
“and how I make you feel babe…you wanna roll with me, you wanna hold with me
you wanna stay warm and get out of the cold with me
I just love to hear you say it…it makes a man feel good baby
Tell me you depend on me…I NEED TO HEAR IT” lol
Ohyeah, so my job was calling me MAD times yesterday right…and I didn’t answer because technically on the message they left me they didn’t tell me to go in, they just asked me lol. So when they called at about 5 p.m., I answered and she was telling me, “I was going to terminate you…” WAIT. Hold on….for what?
“Because we weren’t sure if you wanted to work here.”
Uhmm….are you going to pay me? Because if you are, then I wanna work there lol.
So anyway, I have to work Thursday at 8 in the fxcking morning. Blah!
Oh, and this is Day 6 w/o hot water. I’m moving out. =|
“killin’ em with freshness…”
[encore]
This blog is dedicated…to the lover…(the lover)…in you…(in youuuu).
“Leather in the summer…silk in the winter
This is such an art…where do I begin-ah?”
If this nigga right here….this GUY right here…isn’t real to the max…
“used to sing tenor…in the church chwah
really I was flexing, but the girls they were fyah”
Eh. We all do things we don’t really want to for girls/guys.
“I’m the type of guy to know the subtle signs
when I cuddle mine, she ain’t even tryin
to look sexy, but even if she was, so what?
Muddafxcker grow up, don’t mean to be so abrupt”
Word. Why can’t we see girls for what they are on the inside?
“but that lets me, know that she’s a human being
and being human’s hard…on the boulevard
girl you got it bad, glad im not one
but yet you got it good, you are the hot one”
You’ll always have someone…because you’re “it”. Why won’t you want me though?
“but I am andre…benjamin andre to be exact
you hope to meet a gentleman one day well this is that”
Everything you say you want…is in front of you, in me. Take advantage.
This blog is dedicated…to the lover…(the lover)…in you…(in youuuu).
“Leather in the summer…silk in the winter
This is such an art…where do I begin-ah?”
If this nigga right here….this GUY right here…isn’t real to the max…
“used to sing tenor…in the church chwah
really I was flexing, but the girls they were fyah”
Eh. We all do things we don’t really want to for girls/guys.
“I’m the type of guy to know the subtle signs
when I cuddle mine, she ain’t even tryin
to look sexy, but even if she was, so what?
Muddafxcker grow up, don’t mean to be so abrupt”
Word. Why can’t we see girls for what they are on the inside?
“but that lets me, know that she’s a human being
and being human’s hard…on the boulevard
girl you got it bad, glad im not one
but yet you got it good, you are the hot one”
You’ll always have someone…because you’re “it”. Why won’t you want me though?
“but I am andre…benjamin andre to be exact
you hope to meet a gentleman one day well this is that”
Everything you say you want…is in front of you, in me. Take advantage.
No comments:
Post a Comment