Saturday:
Got up…went to work. Didn’t wan to go like usual but eh. While at work Nick called me telling me about Shorty’s bday party at Club Rio. (sidebar: Nick is the best friend, Shorty is Nick and I’s brother and a major label recording artist). So I had to contemplate whether I was going to go because usually im tired from work and just go home and sleep. So anyway, I decide to go because that’s my brothers’ party and I have to. So after work I head over to Nick’s house and from there we go to the hotel.
[hotel]
uhm…yeah. can’t really talk about that.
[leave hotel]
So anyway, the party was TOO hype. Ugh. When the video comes out I’ll link you guys to it or w/e. (we always have a camera follow us around bday weekend). The club was packed and gcb (our crew) got it too crunk on stage. lol @ the usage of crunk. But yeah, it was ridiculous. Then we proceeded to leave and head back to the hotel or w/e.
[pause]
Sunday:
I’m so happy todayyyy because my mother is taking me shopping at Target. lol, that seems so wack but it isn’t. I swear, my mom is like, one of my best friends at times. Some times she makes me SO angry and other times I just love spending time with her and w/e. But anyway, we went and she bought me a lot of stuff….uhh, let’s see.
1. Pepsi (you should know…if you don’t, ask somebody)
2. Capri Sun (see number one lol)
3. Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissants (croissants are like heaven to me)
4. Sunny D (sugar in the morning. yum!)
5. Applesauce (my favorite late night snack)
6. Axe (to attract the ladies. lmaoo)
7. Some microwaveable dinners (those are like, my life now)
8. I forgot if she bought me anything else. Oh well.
2. Capri Sun (see number one lol)
3. Jimmy Dean Breakfast Croissants (croissants are like heaven to me)
4. Sunny D (sugar in the morning. yum!)
5. Applesauce (my favorite late night snack)
6. Axe (to attract the ladies. lmaoo)
7. Some microwaveable dinners (those are like, my life now)
8. I forgot if she bought me anything else. Oh well.
So anyway, after Target I’m in a good mood because I also got a Cherry Limeade for the first time and it was AMAZING! Like, ohmygawsh! lol So I’m talking to katherinnnna on yahoo the whole time at Target and w/e and we have the worst convo. Well, it wasn’t actually bad…she just…ugh.
egoldglover: you mut be busy tho...
gun.ther: nope not really :)
egoldglover: Oh. Then why are you so quiet?
gun.ther: :) i tried to start a convo
gun.ther: so blah
egoldglover: whennn?
gun.ther: with the whole i'm being good girl, and honestly.. i always
try to talk
egoldglover: Ok. I mean, ok.
egoldglover: lol
egoldglover: im finally happy too!
gun.ther: :) man fuck you i'm off
gun.ther signed out at 4:38 pm.
gun.ther: nope not really :)
egoldglover: Oh. Then why are you so quiet?
gun.ther: :) i tried to start a convo
gun.ther: so blah
egoldglover: whennn?
gun.ther: with the whole i'm being good girl, and honestly.. i always
try to talk
egoldglover: Ok. I mean, ok.
egoldglover: lol
egoldglover: im finally happy too!
gun.ther: :) man fuck you i'm off
gun.ther signed out at 4:38 pm.
Anyway…because of her I feeling weird. San-tan-ugh said, “you all…in this iun give a fuck attitude.”
I guess. I get in those moods like, once a week. But today I was getting happy! I mean, I just spend the weekend with my brothers and was partying and shit and just…feeling good. Man, this feeling sucks.
Anyway, on to other better things. I GOT APPLESAUCE! And oh yeah, I forgot.
So there’s like, this person right? And my boy Jaren knows this person. And yeah. This person kind of played me at the club lol. By not interacting with me…ugh. lmaooo. Man, I was acting a donkey at the club. ridiculous. Then I tried hitting on the bartender lol. I was hella hot and wanted some free water or something…but it worked to no avail. All she did was smile at me and look funny lol. Then my dude DJ came up and started flirting with her and got a free fxcking water. =/ lmaoooo. burn!
[eats applesauce]
ahhh. Life is bliss again. Time to rid myself of stuff. But hey, I get paid Friday. Take out $60 for the cell phone. Then I have to buy an outfit because the Gateway Classic is Saturday. I might not even go because I have to work. Blah. But I’ll be at the club afterwards so [techno] don’t stop, get it get it! don’t stop, get it get it! [/techno].
I want these Dunks to wear at the Classic if I do go. Theyre all white, but they shouldn’t get dirty there. I DEFINITELY wont wear them to the club. The shows I wore Saturday…damn near got destroyed.
i a m a f x c k I n g m o n s t e r.....a a a a a r r r r g g g g h h h h!
No comments:
Post a Comment