Okay, so this should go above the blog below…because I’m just feeling it?
Ugh. Idk. So last week I dl’d these J. Holiday songs and didn’t really listen to them really because I had to make some music of my own and organize my iTunes catalog. Well, now I’m listening to them and it’s like…..wow.
˙ƃuıɥʇ pooƃ ɐ s’ʇɐɥʇ ssǝnƃ ı ʇnq˙˙sı ǝɥs oɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ’uop noʎ ɟo ʇsoɯ pɐq ooʇ ˙ǝuıɐlǝ ɥʇıʍ uı ǝıʇ oʇ ƃuıoƃ sı sıɥʇ…ʍoɥǝɯos
^^Yes, that's supposed to be upside down.
Anyway…that song “New York Girl”…(the one currently playing on my blog) is a killer. Reminds me of this one NY girl…pssh. Didn’t I tell you it was going to tie in with…blah. So yeah, I saw her picture earlier. She looks good. I mean, I’m not feeling like I want to be with her. Really, I’m not. I’m pretty much over her. She made me feel so good….then took me down to friggin hell how much I was in love with her. I was let down too hard. I wouldn’t go through that again. I’m looking for the fix to that. It’s just how when you see that person and you think “hmm…what could have been”? lol. We were supposed to adopt some kids from a war-torn country. Anyway….this section about her is getting too long and I know a particular person is going to get mad that I’m mentioning another girl but as of right now I don’t care. I mean, what should I do. Suppress my emotions for what you don’t want to see? Nah. I mean, this writing shit is harmless. Believe me, I could do something with plenty of chicks prolly. But I don’t out of respect for you and what we could have and do have. You’re it…but…you’re killin’ it. Whatever. [stop ranting eric].
Ugh. Idk. So last week I dl’d these J. Holiday songs and didn’t really listen to them really because I had to make some music of my own and organize my iTunes catalog. Well, now I’m listening to them and it’s like…..wow.
˙ƃuıɥʇ pooƃ ɐ s’ʇɐɥʇ ssǝnƃ ı ʇnq˙˙sı ǝɥs oɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ’uop noʎ ɟo ʇsoɯ pɐq ooʇ ˙ǝuıɐlǝ ɥʇıʍ uı ǝıʇ oʇ ƃuıoƃ sı sıɥʇ…ʍoɥǝɯos
^^Yes, that's supposed to be upside down.
Anyway…that song “New York Girl”…(the one currently playing on my blog) is a killer. Reminds me of this one NY girl…pssh. Didn’t I tell you it was going to tie in with…blah. So yeah, I saw her picture earlier. She looks good. I mean, I’m not feeling like I want to be with her. Really, I’m not. I’m pretty much over her. She made me feel so good….then took me down to friggin hell how much I was in love with her. I was let down too hard. I wouldn’t go through that again. I’m looking for the fix to that. It’s just how when you see that person and you think “hmm…what could have been”? lol. We were supposed to adopt some kids from a war-torn country. Anyway….this section about her is getting too long and I know a particular person is going to get mad that I’m mentioning another girl but as of right now I don’t care. I mean, what should I do. Suppress my emotions for what you don’t want to see? Nah. I mean, this writing shit is harmless. Believe me, I could do something with plenty of chicks prolly. But I don’t out of respect for you and what we could have and do have. You’re it…but…you’re killin’ it. Whatever. [stop ranting eric].
No comments:
Post a Comment