Lost Without Youuuuu

Okay, so yesterday was the second night in a row I was in bed by 10:00. This is soooo lame. What has my life been reduced to? Eh. Well at least she and I are cool. Ohwait – we’re not. I swear, it’ll be fights over the smallest things and then she’ll prolong the argument when all I wanna do is end it and get back to being happy I’m her “guy”. I like to just get over a fight because when you let the feelings linger you get madder and madder and the situation becomes worse.
I guess I’m really writing that lil section to her..but ohwell. Fxck off. *edit (for the fight though…I was in the wrong. But yeah. Im sorry.)

So I have school today too….which is good. I don’t know if this like…solidifies my nerd status lol, but we have a math quiz today and I’m mad excited. You know how you feel when you know you know the information and you’re going to pass? That’s how I feel. Mm! If I could I would go to school everyday and not work…kind of like what I did last year. Work sucks, so I’m definitely going to be working hard in school to make sure when I come out I can steal someone’s job.

I was going to record some songs yesterday but after the lil blow-up between Katherina and I, I just wasn’t in the mood. That sucks because I really shouldn’t let that affect my goal of finishing this mixtape(s) by December.

Man, I wish she could just realize how much I’m into her. She makes me better…and then she doesn’t. But she does more than she doesn’t. x_O
And when we talk about our future….about having kids and all of that, I get this warm lil feeling inside like, I just can’t wait. It’s ridiculous because I think life is SO cruel for placing her so far away from me right now. Idk. It’s going to be good in the long run as soon as she realizes that we gotta stop fighting and just get into the act of cakin’ all day every day lol. It’s gotten to the point where I dream about her at night and shit..Idk. I’m on some T-Pain shit I guess.

Mannnnn….I saw these shoes Friday after work that I SO want. So now I have to pick between these shoes or my iPod touch, although since I only work 3 days next work idk if I’ll have enough money on my next check for my iPod. I also gotta have about 70 on the side for my phone bill and then some food money. Then some to save up for rent for next year. Gawsh this grown-up thing is so hard. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. =[

No comments: