It's 3:08 AM and I'm listening to The Weeknd as I edit pictures from the photoshoot I had last Sunday. I guess this is good music to listen to as I work on these pictures since it's so entrancing. Also trying my best not to think about the fact I have a math class at 8 in the morning. Don't ask me why I thought it'd be a good idea to have a math class at 8 in the morning, but whatever. I get two hours of sleep when I get home from work before I have to get ready. Cool.
I also have to post June's mix. Mainly for Jeremiah lol. This one is only like 9 songs long, and there's no theme. It's just some songs I've been running to. The overall length of it is 36.5 minutes, which is about how long I run everyday, just a little more.
I stopped running after I hurt my foot a month ago, and recently just got back into it. I'm on a routine which is designed to get people from "couch potato to runner," able to run 3 miles on a regular basis in two months. I bought some new running shoes which means I've invested in it. That kind of forces me to run or else I'll feel like I wasted my money.
Haven't really talked to that girl that much this week. She thinks it's because I've started summer school but that's not really it. I was just slightly perturbed about our plans falling through last Saturday. Mainly because she went from wanting to go out, to being tired in a span of 10 minutes. And in those 10 minutes I had taken a shower, which was a commitment, lol. It was like 10pm, I wasn't planning on taking a shower ... and then I took one because of her. What a waste of a shower! Okay, that's petty, but whatever. I can be petty, I think we've all realized this. I'll text her tomorrow (today) though. Still wondering if I seriously want to talk to her, not sure yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment