I think I may be quitting my 365 soon. I don't have the time nor energy to think of interesting photos anymore. I'm running low on gas. Pretty much at E or near it right now. I've been reading a lot of medical articles on working the graveyard shift and all of them have me like O_O. Lol, it isn't the best thing for my body and it'll officially be one year in a couple days. My sleeping pattern is so off it's crazy.
One of the things all of the articles agreed on is having a designated sleep day that NEVER changes. Sometimes I'll go to sleep at 3, sometimes I'll go to sleep at 5 ... it all depends on when I get home from school and what I feel like wasting time doing when I get home from school. Playing Call of Duty, watching Netflix, browsing Tumblr ... nothing important usually. I've decided from now on to make 3 - 9 my sleep time. Phone off, laptop off, room completely dark, the whole works. I've got to do something to combat this grogginess that I'm constantly feeling.
It's sort of affecting my schoolwork, but not really. I got my paper back from my comp class and I received an A-. Not bad I guess. I was expecting worse so it wasn't that bad I suppose. I also had a 96 on my Advertising test and a 90 on my Broadcast test. All good scores, and all of them have me on my way to straight A's which honestly is my bar. No B's. I suppose I could have told myself that a B would be acceptable but I needed to set the bar high. I need to, otherwise I'll make excuses for myself. There's no reason why I can't pass all of my classes with flying colors if I don't try.
I'm slightly worried though because tonight at work I was supposed to study for my History midterm and I ended up falling asleep for an hour. I don't know what's worse ... falling asleep at work or not studying. Since I'm assuming no one saw me passed out at work I'll go with the second one.
In a few weeks I'm going to be registering for summer classes and it's hitting me that after this fall semester I could possibly be absolutely down with my classes here. I think so, I need to visit my counselor. After that the topic changes to where I'm going to go to transfer. I may stay in St. Louis and go to St. Louis University or move out of the city if by the grace of God a school somewhere else accepts me. I don't really know but it's pretty interesting. I actually wish I could fast forward to the end of the year so I can see a slight glimpse of where my future is headed.
Oh, and my hair will be THAT much longer by then, win.
No comments:
Post a Comment