I started classes today. I did pretty well last semester, so I feel pretty good about this one. Just gotta work on studying more and I'll be good. I still don't know how to study, w/e.

I was reminded by someone that Valentine's Day is coming up. Lol, I'm not sure if it's "coming up", it's like a month away, but yeah. That's a day I'll really be looking forward to. Oh yeah.

The only things I'm truly focused on right now are school, taking better pictures and saving money. The hardest of all of those things being saving money. I have to will myself not to go to the mall, or not to buy food. My stepfather told me about some cars but I'm not even worried about that either. I'll stay with my piece of junk for the next few months, until the summer, whatever. I'm really trying to hit my goal of how much I want/need to save up to feel comfortable.

Starting in the fall I'm going to be applying for universities again and if I end up moving there are a lot of expenses that I know I'm going to have. I want a certain amount in my bank account to feel safe. Lol, I'm definitely not the type of person who can just go somewhere and not be set for at least 4, 5 months. Just go like, "I'll find a job or something." I have to have EVERYthing situated. My homie and I were/are actually planning a trip to Miami so I'm saving for that as well. He wants to go Spring Break but that's too soon for me. I'd rather go closer to my birthday.

Saving money up is boring though. Making lists of things you want to buy is definitely more fun.

  • A new lens whenever I finish reading about how to successfully take portraits.
  • These shoes.
  • A pair of nice denim that I can wear with my Clarks.
  • Nice camera bag/messenger.
  • A few pair of chambray shirts. That'll look great this spring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Lens sound Niceee :-)

the dumb flyest. said...

It does! I'm aiming for that one first. :D