6 AM, January 1st 2011.
I haven't been to sleep yet. I laid down for about 20 minutes then downloaded Curren$y's new mixtape. That actually doesn't matter now as I'm listening to Below The Heavens. I figure that I'm just restless but I'm always restless. I'll probably sleep during the middle of the day for 5 hours, completely missing out on life lol.
My New Year's was uneventful but it was spent doing something that I really like -- watching the Lakers. Watching them win at that, which is something that hasn't been happening a lot. That was all I really needed to do to bring in the new year. Something extravagant wouldn't really be me, and I wasn't too keen on going out to a club or anything, especially here in St. Louis. There's a reason why we're always atop the lists for the cities with the biggest crime rates or whatever.
It did have me thinking though, I feel like I should meet more people this year to hang with. I want to, but at the same time people can be so fake and unreliable that it seems like a lot of trouble to go through. I'd rather just stay to myself but at the same time when I feel like going out it'd be nice to have more people to chill with. My circle right now lives like 30 minutes away, but those are my bruhs. They'll always be there barring some unforeseen fallout.
Anyway, I'm not up to reflect on things like that. I can actually feel myself growing wearier and wearier while listening to Blu. Smooth ass flow. I'm actually up to make a budget. Yeah, a budget. 5 minutes ago I was tempted to buy this crewneck and I realized, I need to stop. Not stop being fresh, oh, never that lol. Just stop with the unnecessary spending. Like the $4 I spend nightly on food before I go in to work. Food that I probably could do without. I figure if I want to go to Miami then I'll need to curb ALL unnecessary spending, and if I want to save $2 - 4,000 by the end of the year (which seems impossible) then I'll really need to chill on the impulse buying. So the way to do that is to make a budget. Taking out all of my expenses I can expect such as phone bill, car insurance, haircuts, etc. Then I can determine what I can use for my play money each month and how much I need to be putting away.
[yawns]
Whenever I finish that I'll probably either finally go to sleep, or work on my photo blog. I'm torn between doing a 365 because I know I'll probably quit somewhere around Day 38. Taking pictures with my new camera is so fun though so I want to have a reason to take pictures everyday. It'd be cool seeing my progress as the year goes on, as well as being able to go to a day and know what I did then. I'll probably do it until I get tired of it. Great outlook right? Right lol. Whenever I have it all set up I'll post the link on here. This was my old one. Looks like I stopped at Day 48, not bad loll. I actually plan on blogging almost every day (on here or on my blogspot. actually, posts on here go to my blogspot so my blogspot readers are probably like "o.O what's here?" lol)
And speaking of pictures ...
I haven't been to sleep yet. I laid down for about 20 minutes then downloaded Curren$y's new mixtape. That actually doesn't matter now as I'm listening to Below The Heavens. I figure that I'm just restless but I'm always restless. I'll probably sleep during the middle of the day for 5 hours, completely missing out on life lol.
My New Year's was uneventful but it was spent doing something that I really like -- watching the Lakers. Watching them win at that, which is something that hasn't been happening a lot. That was all I really needed to do to bring in the new year. Something extravagant wouldn't really be me, and I wasn't too keen on going out to a club or anything, especially here in St. Louis. There's a reason why we're always atop the lists for the cities with the biggest crime rates or whatever.
It did have me thinking though, I feel like I should meet more people this year to hang with. I want to, but at the same time people can be so fake and unreliable that it seems like a lot of trouble to go through. I'd rather just stay to myself but at the same time when I feel like going out it'd be nice to have more people to chill with. My circle right now lives like 30 minutes away, but those are my bruhs. They'll always be there barring some unforeseen fallout.
Anyway, I'm not up to reflect on things like that. I can actually feel myself growing wearier and wearier while listening to Blu. Smooth ass flow. I'm actually up to make a budget. Yeah, a budget. 5 minutes ago I was tempted to buy this crewneck and I realized, I need to stop. Not stop being fresh, oh, never that lol. Just stop with the unnecessary spending. Like the $4 I spend nightly on food before I go in to work. Food that I probably could do without. I figure if I want to go to Miami then I'll need to curb ALL unnecessary spending, and if I want to save $2 - 4,000 by the end of the year (which seems impossible) then I'll really need to chill on the impulse buying. So the way to do that is to make a budget. Taking out all of my expenses I can expect such as phone bill, car insurance, haircuts, etc. Then I can determine what I can use for my play money each month and how much I need to be putting away.
[yawns]
Whenever I finish that I'll probably either finally go to sleep, or work on my photo blog. I'm torn between doing a 365 because I know I'll probably quit somewhere around Day 38. Taking pictures with my new camera is so fun though so I want to have a reason to take pictures everyday. It'd be cool seeing my progress as the year goes on, as well as being able to go to a day and know what I did then. I'll probably do it until I get tired of it. Great outlook right? Right lol. Whenever I have it all set up I'll post the link on here. This was my old one. Looks like I stopped at Day 48, not bad loll. I actually plan on blogging almost every day (on here or on my blogspot. actually, posts on here go to my blogspot so my blogspot readers are probably like "o.O what's here?" lol)
And speaking of pictures ...




No comments:
Post a Comment