There are times when I miss you. Granted, they're extremely rare, extremely, but still.

Our conversations were never forced, always easy to partake in. You were so much more mature than me though, so when I'd be sleeping in you'd be going to class. I'd text you while you were in class just to bother you, yet I was never bothering you.

You listened to all of those weird bands I didn't and I made fun of you. You made fun of me for listening to all of these rap acts that you didn't listen to.

The lives we lived were different, yet we somehow clicked. The people we hung out with, our likes and dislikes, on paper we shouldn't have worked but we did. Truth be told, I learned a lot from those months with you.

Eventually that maturity you displayed (or I lacked) would be the end of us. You were ready for a long-term relationship, and I wasn't looking for anything of the sort. You cried. I ... well, I didn't cry, but I was sad. You were definitely "wifey" material, so I figured you just came in my life at the wrong time.

---------

On the flipside, I have the hugest crush on this one girl. I feel like I shouldn't even have crushes anymore. Matter of fact, it isn't even a crush, because she knows and she likes me as well (or so she implied lol). BUT (there's always a but) she has a boyfriend.

What I like about her is that we don't flirt with each other really. Weird to like that right? It just shows me she's loyal, and that's a good trait. I normally don't like being friends with girls I like that have boyfriends. It's just sticky.

Anyway, she's mad beautiful, like other-worldly beautiful ... and pretty cool. And the best part about her is ... we have the same b-day.

That's all loll.

---------

Stop using me as this sort of safety net, or a crutch. I'm not going to be that and I'm more than hip to this game you're playing. I don't appreciate it at all. It's only going to end up with me really despising you. You have a way with words, that'll inevitably spin most situations into your favor, but it won't go past me. Don't you feel the least bit guilty?

1 comment:

Ashley A. said...

ahaaaa…to part 2. "other-worldly beautiful" it's like that man?! lol

part 1 was interesting…not surprising though.

part 3 ouch.