Alli got mad that I called her "bad luck" because she directly influenced me losing in MLB The Show. I gave up a 3-run hr in the 9th inning. :[ She looks happy though to have caused the loss lol.
----------

You can't be perplexed at how things turn out, or the way things unfold when you're the main catalyst in why they do.

It seems like at times you trick yourself into thinking that things are okay when they're not, and when they're not you should think of all of the good things going your way.

This is going to be a chapter in my life that I'm going to forget in 6, 8 months. I'll be happy to turn the page.

You're winning! Just think about it ... you've won. You lost one, and gained another. And apparently what you gained is greater than what you've lost. You should be happy about that.

----------


Sometimes on twitter, when girls tweet like, "thinking about him," I get all weird and stuff because I know no girl is laying in bed thinking about me. Lol, that's what happens when you shy from commitment. When you talk to different girls but not one main one, you just become a regular person in their lives too. So it just evens out that nobody is lying in their bed thinking about the next time they'll see me, or talk to me or whatever.

Shit Eric.

----------


444.

----------


Just ask the axis.

----------


"And often times we're lazy 
It seems to stand in my way 
Cause no one no not no one 
Likes to be let down"

No comments: