Inadequacies, too much emotion, not enough emotion, trust issues, whatever. All of this internal shit is ridiculous.
This blog probably seems pretty depressing. I think this is where I come to expose myself in a way that I really can't do anywhere else.
Beyond that though, I realized earlier today that if I could only listen to one song for the rest of my life it'd probably be "Touch The Sky" by none other than Kanye West. Oh, and featuring Lupe of course.
This morning before work I was feeling slightly down because of the previous day's events. Not depressed, but just a little down, not like the usual Eric. Then "Touch The Sky" randomly came on in my iPod and it's weird, but my mood instantly got better. I looked up at the ceiling and thoughts were rushing through my head, but above all of those thoughts was this mild feeling of happiness caused by that song.
It was pretty great, I must say.
No comments:
Post a Comment