Thermals, Hats & Warm Hearts.

Cuddle season is what they call it.

When the weather gets a little chilly, and bodies need a little more heat. It's only natural that you'll seek out that heat from another human being right? I mean, I tend to just throw on a thermal and a hoodie, even if I'm chilling in my room, but to each his own.

At some point it hit me though. I haven't had a "cuddle buddy" since ... my senior year of high school. I graduated about four years ago, which would be 1,460 days ago. Don't check my math.

So here I was perusing Facebook.com, looking for potential buddies.

"Ehh, not her, she spells words with letters."
"Oh no, definitely not her, her only picture is a group picture. Tell the truth, which one is she?"
"She's cool, but she does that weird over-saturation thing with her pictures."

After about 7 minutes I had went through nearly every female in my 1,000 or so "friends" on Facbeook, give or take 20.

Am I too picky? Probably. Does it bother me? Not really.

I figure I don't really need someone to hold my hand in the cold. If I wear mittens, I'll just have an excuse for why nobody is. (I won't have an excuse as to why I'm a grown man wearing mittens.)

Anyway, as the weather gets colder, and I keep adding chicken scratches on to 1,460, I'll continue my search for a "cuddle buddy", but without compromising what I desire in a woman. I mean ... there's always the option to throw on a couple pairs of tube socks instead.

No comments: