LMAOOOOO @ SNOWMEN CROSSING!Too freaking cute.Were you able to get home last night? I remember seeing on twitter that you were stuck @ work being yall were snowed in
Lmao @ the last one.But, yeah Hope is the truth & one of my fave artists.You should hear "The Rain Don't Last" if you haven't already (:
oh, i've been on Hope for years, thanks to Kyeshia.& yep Lizzy. then i called off today ... let's hope they don't fire me. 8-|.
I love this song.Your blog is nice :)
Good <3
Aint nothin' wrong with thugs getting emotional.I don't see the thug, though.
that must be because real recognize real ... and you definitely look unfamiliar!and thanks miss feedmekicks* ... i try ... maybe too hard lol.
Yoooo I love Calvin & Hobbes. Like I used to buy all the collections when I was younger. My fav is Calvin bowling with the snowmans head.And you can be an emotional thug....I'll get you a pink bandana and errthang. LOL
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LMAOOOOO @ SNOWMEN CROSSING!
Too freaking cute.
Were you able to get home last night? I remember seeing on twitter that you were stuck @ work being yall were snowed in
Lmao @ the last one.
But, yeah Hope is the truth & one of my fave artists.
You should hear "The Rain Don't Last" if you haven't already (:
oh, i've been on Hope for years, thanks to Kyeshia.
& yep Lizzy. then i called off today ... let's hope they don't fire me. 8-|.
I love this song.
Your blog is nice :)
Good <3
Aint nothin' wrong with thugs getting emotional.
I don't see the thug, though.
that must be because real recognize real ... and you definitely look unfamiliar!
and thanks miss feedmekicks* ... i try ... maybe too hard lol.
Yoooo I love Calvin & Hobbes. Like I used to buy all the collections when I was younger. My fav is Calvin bowling with the snowmans head.
And you can be an emotional thug....I'll get you a pink bandana and errthang. LOL
Post a Comment