If all falls down and I don't get my iPhone before the end of time (or December, whichever is closer) then I may just splurge and get a Blackberry. Or the G1? Whatever I get I'll have to pay full retail price for it because I refuse to get another 2-yr. contract extension.
There was a death in the family. This person I was kind of close to. I haven't cried about it ... yet. I don't really show emotion anymore and that scares me kind of. I'm not sure if I'm just holding it in, or if I'm just an asshole. That definitely worries me. I do miss her and can't stop thinking about Kanye's line "people never get the roses while they can still smell 'em." I was gonna send her a card saying I missed her ... and now she's gone. A lot of my cousins and whatnot just used her for money and I wanted her to know I just loved her unconditionally.
I won't really dwell on this too much in my blog. This is one of those personal things that I have to deal with myself and between family. It does make me want to go live on an island somewhere though, away from it all. That way I wouldn't have to deal with the feeling of someone dying. Its foolish, I know, but when something like this happens its a viable alternative.
I was Juelz Santana at the party we had last night. When we pulled up to the club, about 6 or 7 cars deep the parking lot was PACKED. It was crazy, and even crazier inside. All in all I had a good time.
I was going to roll up to Jeff City for a party tonight but can't because of the recent death in the fam. So idk, I havent even been home since yesterday morning and I don't want to go. Supposedly I'm going to have to give my room away to two people. I'm not at all too happy about that shit considering that its not like I just go to school; I have a friggin' 9-5:30 shift and if I wanna just go in my room and sleep after work I can't.
Maybe I have to be a team player, but whatever ... I want to be Terrell Owens right now. The only upside through everything is I may get moms' car. That right there would be the best thing to happen to me since I discovered the wonders of exploring my body. Huh? Lol. Moving onnnnnn ...
I swear I've been in "player" mode for the past 2 weeks. Not on purpose, just that I'm talking to 2 different girls at work. One told me she didn't talk to anyone and I later found out she was. Is that bad or good? And the otherrr ... I don't even know. She's just really short which is naturally cute. Then there's the other girl that isn't here, that's really cool. But fuck that, I promised myself I wouldn't rush anything or whatever. Especially in this type of situation. Lil mama is super fly and cute though. But JF can't fall! lol.
Whatever, I have some pics to upload, maybe I'll post them in the next blog. I REALLY have to get some McDonald's in my system or it'll be a problem.
1 comment:
not showing emotion over things is really scary. it's not always a problem though. true, it may be you holding things in and refusing to let yourself feel... but you might also be accepting the inevitable and that there are some things you can't change.
Post a Comment