One of those being my girlfriend from 7th grade. The girl that I still talk to today. The same girl that I broke up with on my birthday who still won't let me live it down, 8 years later. This girl who is sort of like a Now & Later … if you remember that blog.
Every time I see her it’s as if there’s a rush of feelings from waaaay back when that just seem to creep up on me.
I’ve moved from that point when we used to talk to now into a different guy around women. As of right now it’s more of a “what can you do for me, cuz you’re not gonna be around for long probably …” … which isn’t great but it’s the truth. I’m not looking for a girlfriend, but I’m not going to deny one if they happened to cross my path.
But this girl … well, let me just say that I would totally put a ring on it. Maybe lol. You know how I am with commitment …
Still, I had to text her as I left Mizzou (that where she is) ... since I didn't make any attempts to see her. I kind of couldn't bare seeing her, for whatever reason idk.


=[
I'll write more tomorrow most likely. I found some pictures of me at Homecoming that I jacked from some friends at Mizzou. Enjoy?










3 comments:
That that text you sent her sounds like something I would get from my ex.
:/
I guess, we all have that 1 person that we tend to have all those feelings for huh? They make you constantly question yourself with the 'what ifs'
Man what if's suck, which is one of the reasons I don't want to let H.E.R. go, but can't force anything...oh and I'm blogging more. Lol
I had the same situation with an ex. Sigh.
Looks like y'all had a great time at homecoming.
Post a Comment