now i'm gone.

The cookie has been replaced by fruit as the number one kid snack.

WTF.

Cookie Monster says cookies are a "sometimes" snack and fruit is a "anytime" snack. This nigga ...

Anyway, while reading my blog [i do that, weird ...] Los Lonely Boys came on. "How Far Is Heaven". Now don't worry, this isn't going to be a religion based post. I know a lot of you burst into flames when I speak of God and whatnot.

I was just wondering, how far until we reach our ultimate destination. By that I mean, what we want to do with our lives. The Aztecs say that the world is ending in 2012 ... I want to be established by then. I finally figured out in what way I want to do this music thing. Ijust want to make music and tour. Selling isn't too big to me, but I would like to go everywhere, see everything ... so I write like there's no tomorrow.

Some people don't know what they want in life. They have little to no clue. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but how can you work towards a goal you can't see. How can you travel to your destination, when you don't know what road to take? Crazy eh?

I don't know, I get to thinking and ... it gets all jumbled.

Life moves quickly. I think fast, and drive slow? I try to make every move my best. Schoolwise, musically, jobwise, with relationships ...

So yeah, I question your motives EVERY day. I know mine. I just want something true. I think you do too. From me? I don't know. You have to see how this all looks from my perspective. Then tell me what you think. Idk ... do you?

But forget that stuff.

I started a new song today though. Well two, but one is just a track to throw on the myspacer whenever I can get to a mic? The other is a real joint, destined for the mixtape. First two lines?

She asked me if I'd want her, after I've had her
delayed on the answer, just made her madder ...

... deep track, this shall be.

I took George for a walk earlier too.


And also updated my flickr AND posted on whoresneverlearn.com so you should all go check that out.


For now, I'm about to go to bed and marinate on a few things. People? Life is starting to get crazy, and I kind of like calm. But I'm prepared for anything ...

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

George is lookin' so peaceful.


<3

Jasmine-Nicole said...

damn. i want some cookies.

i can listen to your play list all day ♥

the dumb flyest. said...

yay! you're on my side. cookiesforeverrrrrr!