got me like a stoner, a zonerrrr.

Overdose On Life.mp3

Track is so dope. Drake is basically the most talented rapper on Earth, I am certain. Basically, I'll be playing this all night long or at least until I go to sleep and wake up to a brand new day, of which it will be the day of my birth.

20?

20.

Am I excited? Nah, not really. But it does feel good to have a birthday, you know.

Anyway, this blog isn't going to be long because I have studying to do. I have a final tomorrow, bright and early. Yeah, on my birthday. lmao, what a wonderful present, no?

I have tons of things on my mind though, so a lengthy update is coming sometime in the near future. Like, Friday. lmao. I just want to change my layout.

And I only have one more week before I allow myself to go back to the store. HMM.

Let me just relax ...

THE END.

1 comment:

Her. said...

I can't really say shit to this blog, dude.

=(


Happy birthday, scooter <3