sort of like progression.

When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fuckin' tell
It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies

Dude.
IS.
The.
Best.
Rapper.
Ever.

After Jay lol.

Anyway, I was going to write another 16 ... but aren't you guys tired of them?
I mean ... no one says anything about them, so I guess I'll just keep them to myself.

I think tomorrow I may record a few songs. I actually recorded two today, but little things about the quality are really irking me. I like my stuff to be like, perfect ... but with the setup I have now, I don't think that that will ever happen ...

But anyways, I may stay up all night just writing.
Been listening to the black Frank White ... and just wishing I could be half as smooth as him. Seriously. Like ... [bangs head on wall].

Looking at a lot of hip-hop forums, I see where I want to be. I want to be debated. Just, argued upon as to whether or not I'm one of the best to ever do it, or just another ordinary rapper. I just want to tell my story, progress musically ... and just do the damn thing. Shit, I know I'm not the best young rapper. Far from it. But gotdamn me, if I don't think I can do it.

Uhm.
I went to get my hair done. Shit took like, 6 hours? No lie. I'm seriously debating cutting all of this off. I promise, if I get signed [lmao], 80% chance that I cut it.

I'm about to go write something ...

I guess if you want to see it, comment. I just feel like writing, and putting it somewhere. Some of y'all probably think "why does he post his lyrics online ... someone can steal them right?" Yeah, someone can. And I'd probably be mad. But seriously, this is just me trying to get better as a writer. So I feel like this ish is all trash. Eh.

I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years of blessing
The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh in
My physical frame is celebrated cause I made it
One quarter through life some God-ly like thing created
Got rhymes 365 days annual plus some

THE END.

5 comments:

Her. said...

After Jay..

and Jay is after me.

^_^

Yeenknow?!

the dumb flyest. said...

*Jay Hova

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

Her. said...

Nigga, duh?
I'm the best rapper in the world.

the dumb flyest. said...

well damn.

ghostwrite for me!