LMAO.
Ohlord. I don't even ... uhm ... idk.
And with her, I feel really weird. No, not her as in Lindsey, but her as in her ...
Since I've liked her for so long, it seems so weird to be where I'm at right now. And idk, but I'm pretty pessimistic about all of this.
her: so how much is in your bank account? enough for a trip to _ _?
LOL. actually ... uhm, if I had to, I would go. I was going to go on a trip with honeybunchesofwhatsherface, but that looks like a no-go lol. So the lil money I prepared for that I guess goes by default towards _ _. [buzzer] NOPE. lmao. Shoes.
I mean ... hey, I like you but I'm not dumb. Something just isn't right here, and I don't know what it is.
She did speak another language to me though ... which was so cute and sexy at the same time. There's like mad stuff she does that is attractive ... and then ... because of past girls, I stop myself from liking her too much. Which may help, or it may not.
LOL. actually ... uhm, if I had to, I would go. I was going to go on a trip with honeybunchesofwhatsherface, but that looks like a no-go lol. So the lil money I prepared for that I guess goes by default towards _ _. [buzzer] NOPE. lmao. Shoes.
I mean ... hey, I like you but I'm not dumb. Something just isn't right here, and I don't know what it is.
She did speak another language to me though ... which was so cute and sexy at the same time. There's like mad stuff she does that is attractive ... and then ... because of past girls, I stop myself from liking her too much. Which may help, or it may not.
I was able to exchange my iPod today. I had to go through mad hoops and ish. I swear I jumped through a ring of fire sometime during it all. But no, I got my new iPod ... now just to put all the stuff back onto it.
My boss also told me she wrote me such a great review that her peers were surprised that someone that had been there for such a short time had such a great review. She even nominated me for a merit something. IDK. I hope whatever it is it equals more pay. Sheesh.
Then, this cute girl stole something around closing. I'm mad that when she walked in the security guard turned to me and was like, "ugh. she's going to steal something." I was thinking, "OHKAY."
Lo and behold, the short mothereffer was right. LMAO. She was screaming and stuff.
"Give me my phone! I don't have an address ... I live in a hotel."
I swear.
Girls.
I should change the sheets.
Should I change the sheets?
I think I should.
My head is kinda like ... idk. It's doing it's thing.
[sips grape juice]
Grape juice is IN. No lie.
Uhm.
I got pretty good feedback for that song. If you haven't heard it, go to my myspacerrrrr.
www.myspace.com/jfkishot
And I will do that as many times as I want because it's MY page. The song with Jay and I is good too, listen to that. I think Jay did an excellent job. I should've made that a link ... but ohwell.Man ... I hate when people don't call back. I mean, the few times I want to actually talk on the phone ... and you don't call back lol.
Ohwell.
I just gotta make sure I go to class tomorrow.
THE END.
3 comments:
GIRLS?!
I don't steal.
And you're still supposed to visit me.
-rolls eyes and leaves-
White grape juice is better.
grape juice has BEEN in.
never went out!
yeen know, pahtnah?!
Apple and iPods and Macs in all forms are still pbbfftttt. >:] PC/MP3 FOR LIIIIFFFFEEEEE!
[ tattoos it across my stomach ]
...henna tattoo. >_>
p.s. change your sheets.
LMAOOOOOOOO @ NAIA
eric,I have a problem with you.
Post a Comment