stolen.

i like her like a metaphor ...

she's hard to get.

I'm in that phase now ... where I'm loving it.
I'm writing, vibing to music, Lakers are on tonight.
So far everything is cool.

A little hiccup earlier between you-dont-know-who, but I'm re-thinking that whole situation. Really, I think I'm there too much. So closed, and then once you open me I'm like that damn genie from Aladdin, and I won't stop giving. So I guess I was ready to delve into the next level and she wasn't. Eh. I was tripping on it hard last night/earlier but then I realized I just have to keep it moving sometimes. You can't make someone be at the same level you are. I forget that a lot.

I've chased girls my whole life. At some point I think I have to stop, and be the pursued. That being said, the girl who this is to obviously knows who she is. I think. Andddd ... I would say this to you, but hey, when I told you something earlier that I had to build up courage to say, the first word you replied to it was "Lmao."

You don't make it easy for me. Point blank. =[

lol @ this. kinda made me think of her. lmaoooo @ him saying "im sorry".
http://www.zshare.net/audio/76981503c459a4/
Okay, I lie. I don't have a favorite. ;|


IS THERE SOME BITCHASSNESS IN THE GROUP?


I SENSE SOME BITCHASSNESS IN YOU ...

lmao @ Diddy. I watch MTB4 something tough.

Someone who 'unfortunately' I'm not cool with said something in their blog, and it made me smile. Like, for real. And it got me back to the pen and pad. So to that person, I say thank you.

I'm playing Mash now lol. I remember that game like waaaaay back in 3rd-4th-5th grade. We used to make the last one something really terrible. LMAO. Man, I miss those times. I hate I was that geeky dude cool with everyone. AND I went hard @ sports. While those other kids got all the girls, because at that age, the girls didn't care about boys who played sports.

And I have a thing for not answering the phone when people call. I just let it ringggg, ringgg, ringg. BUT ... there are like, four people who when they call I always answer. Nick. Aaron. Santana. Athena. Lindsey.

Nick called.

Maaaaaaaan. Long talk about everything. Started off with the motivational speak of our upcoming mixtape, to crafting a mixtape for the St. Louis Underground Artists mixtape coming out ... to just personal shit. About his ex Mary Ann. Dude loved her, and just on some kind of stuff that we're young and girls in St. Louis happen to love the group we're a part of and temptation transpired, and that's gone. And I remembered a few months ago when he called me saying he lost her, and it was the realest shit I ever heard. Then I told him about the girl I was crushing on ... blah blah. He was just like, "you better put that shit in a song and make it tight."

Which I was doing earlier. I was inspired. Needless to say, that inspiration has kind of ... gone away.

BUT ... Lakers are on and I'm on the phone with h.e.r. so ta-ta, bee-ha.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

MASH.
Wow, that takes me back. I remember that game.
-makes one at work now so I'll have something to entertain myself

Lol, not wanting to answer the phone eh?
I get like that too. That's why I assign different ring tones so I can just listen to the music and sing along, instead of answering

:[

Her. said...

LMAO @ the fact that you said you only answer for four people...
and then you named five.

Nick. Aaron. Santana. Athena. Lindsey.

LOSER.