save now.

Montel is on tv trying to find Robin Givens a man.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

If I was famous...pfft. I'd be all over her grown and sexy self.



So yeah, the Giants won. Not MY team, but I wanted them to win because I don't particularly like the Patriots. But who gives a flying fluck about that...THE LAKERS GOT PAUL GASOL!!! No one on here probably even cares about that, lol...but this is HUGE. We're back on track for the playoffs. Matter of fact, I'm going to start posting Lakers scores in here. ;D

My Myspace got like...30 hits yesterday. lol. It's so sorry that I count...but when you get as little hits as me, a phenomenon like this is amazing. =/ Anyway...

-------

Listening to this rapper...uhhh...Nando McFlyy. His mixtape, TheCarryOut. It's kind of smooth. I don't know, I've heard a lot worse..-looks at my own playlist.

I'm so tired right now too. Working a 4-9 shift. Which means I'll get home around 11. Sleep hopefully around 11:30 or 12...then up at 7:20ish for school. So I just expect that I'm going to be tired until around 5 or 6 o'clock tomorrow.

This dude has a track with Azizi...and it's to Amy Winehouse's Back2Black. That beat is kind of ill. That's all. I don't really care much for the song lol.

-turns on some Cool Kids.

So this looks like it's going to be a random blog. You want something meaningful? Go to www.supra-rhymes.blogspot.com I have something new up there. Matter of fact, check that every day. There might be something new there everyday. Or at least every other day. Depending on how much I want to actually put out there.

They did an ill remix [Cool Kids] to Robin Thicke's "Lost Without U". I may put that as the song in the background. Maybe. MAYBE.

-receives text

wow. it's te'querra.

hrm.

moving on, uhmmmm...if any of you would like to do my Myspace page, i'd greatly appreciate it. i want some dopeness, i do i do. look at it now =[ the myspacer.

anyway, ill be back tomorrow...until next time....[insert catchy phrase].

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

lmao.
i actually heard about that.

pfft @ you wanting posting lakers score. oh lord have mercy!