Vibing to some Consequence right now. I really love that one song he has...with John Legend. Waiting On You.
Speaking on waiting, ihad a somewhat entertaining conversation with Elizabeth yesterday. Just about finding love, is it realistic, why people suck...blah.
Drey and I finally have our track. Lol, idk why, but the whole process was mad funny. Him having his verse for like, a month...me writing mine in 20 minutes...tan-ugh putting in her two cents that no one needs...lmaooo. It's all good. All about the shooooeeeeesssss duuude. ;]
I'm currently working on a new song. I think Consequence has kind of inspired me. His stuff is fueled by good lyricism...but he doesn't have the best flow. It's above average, but you know. And his voice isn't all that great lol. So i think he's kind of like me. =]
Anyway, last night was pretty chill. lmao.
Went out with my boy DJ and his 'new girl'? lol. Anyway, it was pretty cool. I had them laughing soooo hard. =/ lmao. I feel like a comedian, even when idon't want to be!
Currently Liz is entertaining me with her phone trouble. I really want a Wing right now!

Ugh. Anyway....!
Listening to alicia keys. why is she soooo beautiful?

omg. it's all gone.
and now no-one will ever know.....
definitely a sign. =[ and =]
1 comment:
That's funny you mentioned consequence, he's the shit... kinda not LIKE you because you're a lewserfaceoinkynose.
;]
But yeah, I was going to say something him earlier in our convo but your yahoo was acting up & you signed off. Smh!
Oh yesssssss, funn fun fun convo yesterday about l-o-v-eeeeee!
I already told you the problems about the wingy already, there's so much going on that the internet tends to be slowwwwww. Get a pearly like ME!
Post a Comment