itsLIZZYbitch!

eric: let's rock and roll Liz!
-dances around this account

Woot woot!
Lizzy is in the hizzouse!


See that big ol bag thurrr ^
I shall stuff my eric-ness into that bag and we shall go to the Health Food store. Lol, I'm going deprive him of his crack*cough*cough* I mean.. Pepsi. Oh, we'll get some nice, healthy food and maybe get some rum too ;] Arghhhhhh matey! Eric likes to get tipsy with his rummy. LMAO!


eric: oh. imeant to tell you, nice pics on flikr. flicker. fluckr.
me: aw thanks honey.
eric: yeah...you got a lil style. its cute.
me: LMAO
me: asian style
eric: lol, asians are fly.
me: -flaps my arms
me: i try



Even though he calls me a white girl and think that I belong in Clueless, I still adore him. He can be pretty mean at times but hey, he is a friend of Dreyfussy .. what did I expect? -rolls my eyes


Okay, logging out now. Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao!

definitely the first time "Toodles" has been said on my blog.

Lizzy said...

LOL @ you commenting in your own BLOG!