
Which I wanted to do this morning before school. The weather was cool, kind of cold but not overly chilly. Anyway, my friend Jaren calls me, waking me up asking when I'm going to school. Ugh. So I say in an hour 1/2 and figure that'll give me 30 minutes to mess around outside. Well...I go outside and my wheels are stickin' hella bad, and I get mad and pretty much destroy my board. Like...it was a shitty board and I need an upgrade. So I chalk that up as a loss and wonder where I'm going to find the money to buy a new skateboard. =\
SPeaking of money, I got my job application for the YMCA. I plan on getting out of Sears with THE QUICKNESS. Plus, I get a nice lil polo at the Y if they hire me. I have to do something quick though, because money is goin g to - - okay, not get dry, because I did save about $200 from my last check. I just want to save as much as possible without a stoppage between checks and stuff. Get in the habit of doing that...Eventually I have a few business ventures I want to explore, blah blah blah...
---------
While reading one of my favorite blogs/websites/stores The Hundreds, I realized my passion. Innovative fashion/a fun life/awesome imagery & media. Here's a few pics from the site that I really liked. Oh, and they're to thank for the header.


No comments:
Post a Comment