ducktales...dunna dunna dunna dunna...

:]

Hello. My name is Eric. Welcome to my blog.

-silence.

Okay, anyway...so I've been gone for a few days, some stuff happened (ugh.)...and yeah. I'm kind of tired after being on the phone with tan-ugh and drey last night, calling people and shit. it was all cool until we called the most laid back girl this side of the mississippi and she literally PUT. ME. TO. BED. singing "she hates me" and stuff.

I called katherinnnna. uhm, yeah. idk, i feel weird on that whole subject becase she pops in every few days and says hi and some sweet stuff...and i feel all happy and passionate about us...and then it just dies. and i do so well when we don't talk and then we do talk i get so happy...and then she doesn't call back or something. so yeah, idon't know. i'm still on this kick of not talking to any girls. and it's doing me pretty good too. haven't really been stressing them.

te'querra texted me and all. and when she told me she talked to some boys ifelt kind of weird for a second, and then realized, should i even care? nah. imean, she's not mine anymore, and imost definitely have learned to let go. so yeah, we're cool, and in this friend thing. kind of weird, but it is what it is.

Stacey and I are getting a dog. lmao. I hope she isn't playing with me, because I really want one. She talmbout I neglected her yesterday. Pfft. I can't neglect my ex-wife. lol.

She wants one like this:


I want one like this:


Or this:



you tell me which one is cuter...comment below lol.

------

Uhm, so I wrote some more music and stuff. lol @ two people asking to be on my mixtape. I guess I'm generating a LITTLE bit of buzz. I have two collabos with my friend down in Texas, one with my best friend Nick, and two other people that are trying to jump on. I kind of don't want that many people on it though, since it's like, MY coming out party. lol. It's "Dumb Fly & Literate" not "Dumb Fly & Literate...+ Friends!".

I wrote to "Mo Money Mo Problems". Initially I was going to have 3 verses...but after playing it, I just cut out Ma$e and put mine in, and kept Diddy and Notorious. I definitely couldn't take out Biggie.

speaking of Biggie...tan-ugh thinks he sucks. well she's on crack because Biggie is so much better than Pac. idon't even like Pac that much but I can bump some "Black Frank White" and just chill....nigga is TOO smooth.

2 comments:

stacey. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That puppy is so cute! Mine, that is.