bs

I'm happy. Not VERY happy, but happy nonetheless. Ya know, basic stuff. Uhm, I get my hair done today later on. BEEN ready for that. I'm tired of looking crazy and stuff. I can guarantee though that in an hour i'm going to be in pain like no other wishing I had a low cut though lol.

So yeah, on to the more personal stuff. Alright, so there's this girl right? Yeah, there's always a girl. But first, before I get into this...I want it to be known that for once in my life I don't like anyone. Like, for real. I have no crushes on anyone and I'm not digging anyone on that level. I mean the closest girl to me is the one that didn't call me back like she said she would two days ago....(ugh.). But yeah...anyway...

There's this girl right.? And she's cute. Like, cute cute. And she has a cool personality. But what's best is she's soooooo intelligent. And I love that. She stimulates my mind, you know, which is something not a lot of girls have done. And honestly, she's probably smarter than me, and I'm cool with that. Sheen got my street sense lol. But on the flipside...she's...at times...ugh. Idk what it is...but her cockiness sometimes turns me off. Okay, it all the time does lol. I'm stuck. She does do some cute things though...like sliding me oj while she sips her grown woman latte. lol. But honestly, I find myself separating myself from her...which is stupid because these feelings most likely aren't reciprocated...but I find myself doing it so I won't be attached. I honestly, don't think I want to talk to girls any more for a long time.


-thinks

Nah, no more girls for Eric. I'm done yo.

-turns off mic

No comments: