Off to Work

So I'm writing this ony my sk while I go to work. Blah. Not only am I
reduced to taking public transportation to a place I don't really wanna
go...but ill probably be late. Because a bus left me.

Anyway, my so called "future wife" has not called me today. Nor texted.
Which just brings me back into this empty pit of emotion that I always
seem to fall in when I think that she doesn't care much. She says she
does...and I hope so. We're just not as clear-cut as I'd like us to be.
Blah.

Lol @ these black dudes in the back tryna holla at the only white girl
on the bus. I swear, dudes are so ignorant. Yet!....these are the kind
of guys that get all the girls. Blah x2.

I think when I return back to the hellhole which I currently reside,
also disguised as my sister's house, ill make a new myspace. Design it
at least. Can't go online and test it because she has no internet...and
no cable...and as of two days ago, no hot water. THIS is why I'm
working....because next semester, I shall have my own apt. AND car. You
gotta take care of yourself in life.

No comments: